Uuna World Tour: Bugged

IMPORTANT! Yes it is still bugged, and yes you can get him if you have someone who has Uuna with a wand and you party sync. BUT you must KILL Baa’l. Once you kill him he appears in your bag. My husband and I thought you had to catch him and wasted like 20 mins. Got frustrated and killed him and bam we both got it. I REPEAT YOU MUST KILL HIM TO GET THE PET!

Party Sync!

I forgot about that step earlier when I had someone try to help me. I just found a very friendly player on my realm try to help a second time, and with Party Sync on, I finally have Baa’l. I’ll finish World Tour when they fix their zone.

iv completed Unna Twice once for myself and once with My ex-Gf just traveling with her kinda thing we both had this issue during legion i found if you land outside the event area and walk directly towards the door in the middle it will trigger her… i hope this helps…

So… you did it back in Legion - before they reworked the entire zone for the current patch?

would like to finish uuna so i could get baal pls

i gave a suggestion take it or leave it… and no she did the world tour during BFA

Still bugged.

1 Like

i have baal and am willing

Trauma#1109

Still bugged as of June 22nd

Yup still bugged for me as well, i have been trying for a couple months so far…

I don’t know if I’m one of the lucky random ones or if it’s unbugged but Uuna finally said her dialog today. I didn’t do anything special, just logged in on a character I had sitting there at about 4.45pm EST. Good luck everyone and may your Uuna’s start rambling too.

Can confirm it randomly worked for me too! Just logged on and Uuna said her lines.

Edit: I was in pre-assault Vale with WM off if that helps!

What phase of the zone were you in? Also warmode on or off?

Can also confirm it has worked for me. Seems bug might have been fixed during reset! I changed phases from BFA to Pandaria. Used waypoint (/way Vale of Eternal Blossoms:Pandaria 8 59) ran around a bit - nothing, dismissed and resummoned Uuna - nothing, so logged out and back in, summoned Unna and hey presto - she says her lines. Have since completed entire World Tour - Baal here I come!!! Good Luck all and Happy Touring!!!

Can’t seem to get her to trigger the dialogue :frowning:

I had this issue with Kun-Lai Summit step but when I used macro I discovered that I had credit. So it’s possible that the dialogue was activated but bugged by not showing it.

Below is the macro in question and I hope it helps.
/run local a={50140,50141,50142,50143,50144,50145,50146,50147}for i,q in ipairs(a)do print(format(“Uuna World Tour %s: %s”,i, IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(q) and “\124cFF00FF00Done\124r” or “\124cFFFF0000Not Done\124r”)) end

1 Like

I got the same response to my ticket.

coords 9.59 worked for me today 820pm

I just tried everything you just said, and NO luck :frowning: Uuna STILL will not talk. I mean she should work for the FBI or something.