Uuna World Tour: Bugged

Seriously why can’t a Blizzard programmer simply go back to the code for this zone and compare what it was 3 months ago to today? Test it, then release. We all have nothing to do during Covid. There is no excuse for this. You’re still getting paid.

2 Likes

I did this about a month ago. Might have been said in the thread already:

You have to talk to Zidormi to have the area not actively have a n’zoth invasion, then go to the gate. Had to walk around a bit to get her to trigger.

1 Like

Define a bit.

1 Like

For me she triggered on the Pandaria side of the gate on the opposite side of the courtyard from the gate (still in the courtyard). Seems to be an incredibly specific spot. Don’t have coordinates unfortunately.

1 Like

So would you be interested in helping some folks collect Baa’l?

1 Like

Unfortunately I still haven’t been able to bring myself to run out into the ocean for that one pebble in a cave due to my thalassophobia. One of these days I might get Baa’l though.

2 Likes

yeah i’ve tried over 20 times war mode on, war mode off, new map, old map, covered every single inch of that courtyard so yeah nothing works and it’s broken . if it worked for you it was pure luck …

To anyone still following: I was able to get Baa’l without any luck getting Uuna’s dialogue to pop at the Vale. Instead, I decided to go to Frostfire Ridge and put a floater out there in gen chat asking if anyone had previously done Uuna’s full questline prior to the 8.3 bugs. Someone whispered to me that they already have Baa’l, but were willing to try to help. Created a group. Obviously Baa’l was not showing for them. I started Party Sync, and once they accepted, Baa’l appeared for them. They summoned Uuna and she immediately weakened Baa’l. One easy pet battle later, I am now the proud owner of Baa’l and can continue onto Waist of Time. I know it’s not the most ideal solution, but anyone who previously got Baa’l before 8.3 can help out if they are willing.

2 Likes

@ Xiaoliwu you are awesome! I was able to find someone who had done the quest and everything prior to 8.3 and when we tried on their alt no dice but whenthey got the toon they did it on it worked! All you have to do is find someone kind enough to debuff it for you!

2 Likes

Around the time this bug was first reported, I noticed the Thundering Pandaren Spirit pet battle quest on the northcentral portion of the zone was phasing in and out. This only happens when the Nzoth invasion is occurring on the western part of the zone. If the invasion is in the central or eastern portion it does not happen. Its possible since the gate of setting sun is on the edge of the zone it is experiencing a similar phasing problem, but since no one has found a solution in the last month, it may be a more complicated problem.

1 Like

Can confirm that you can get Baa’l if someone comes with party sync and a completed Uuna as of 6/13/2020. Make sure that they enable party sync instead of just in your party. (Open your Map & Quest Log, Click Start Party Sync in the lower-right hand corner.)

2 Likes

If you can get someone to do it. If you don’t know someone already there is a lot of luck involved in finding someone.

1 Like

I Just got Baa’l by going to frostfire and asking in local chat for someone to weaken baal for me. The strangest part was a player walked up Uuna said her line and he was weakened.

I was not in their party, and they didnt say anything at all and just flew away.

• So yeah im not sure what happened there but it worked .
1 Like

I was just standing there looking at Baa’l with Uuna out but not completed. Someone came along with Uuna and she did her thing and weakened him and I was able to click and do the battle and get Baa’l. No party sync, just lucky timing. This was also around 6/13.

Bleh, add me to the list. I just finished Uuna’s scenario and I was looking forward to doing the World Tour, but got blocked by the gate one. 2020/06/17

1 Like

Ok so now I can confirm it is a zone problem. I decided to use the secret fish goggles to confirm my suspicion. Instead of the secret fish being from pandaria world drops, it was indeed BFA fish world drops. And yes to confirm I was in the past standing around the courtyard of the blossom gate.

2 Likes

this crap is still broken.

This is currently bugged for me as of 6/19/2020.

1 Like

Sigh… Please fix this… So much work to get this far and have a complete stop in progress with this World Tour Bug, Blizzard needs to respond to this…

It sounds like the only way to get Baa’l right now is to:

• Do the Baa’l chain up until you can see him in Frostfire
  • Find a guildie that completed Uuna’s World Tour but hasn’t gotten Baa’l yet
  • Convince them to do the Baa’l chain
  • Stand next to them as they weaken Baa’l **
  • Capture him

** Ideally this is also where you invite everyone in this thread to your party as well!

Edit: Or a GM could be cool, round us up in this thread, stand next to Baa’l for 5 minutes, and weaken him for us.