Uuna World Tour: Bugged

Yeah kinda dissapointed because i did the pebble quest first now im only a few steps away from being able to catch baa’l and now i realize i just did all that for nothing … Never even wanted Unna, just Baa’l… (Also just tried again, no luck).

2 Likes

Find someone who completed Unna back when the quests work. Once you invite them to the group, sync quests and head out to where Baal is. You can capture him after you’re both there and the other’s Unna weakens him.

2 Likes

Other than posting that you need someone who has Uuna in Group finder or on the forums… both of which very unlikely to yield results which lines up with your timing… how do you propose one does this?

2 Likes

Stuck aswell …seems to be that a lot of secret content or old content are bugged and not fixed for a long period of time…well well well another thing that pissed me off about Blizzard’s games

3 Likes

Well at least now I know I’m not missing some stupid trick to manually get around this. (turning WM on/off, logging on/off, etc.) Frustrating that it’s bugged, but less so now that they actually acknowledge it. Welp…

2 Likes

I’m also having this problem with Uuna not triggering at the Gate of the Setting Sun. Finished the scenario to rescue her, the script from wowhead’s guide confirms I’ve done all of the steps to acquire & equip Uuna, but she won’t start the World Tour at the Gate. I’ve tried all of the manual things, run around the area for 30 minutes or so, but still nothing.

3 Likes

tried for almost a month now. did the pebble hunting and tried going back to the gate of the setting sun but i end up getting stuck again. she isnt reacting at all. finished all her appearance scenarios but she wont react.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue trying to start the world tour at the Gate of the Setting Sun. I try everywhere in the courtyard but cannot get Uuna to say a word. Hopefully Blizz will get this sorted out so we can all get this completed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just confirming that it’s still busted. What a let down. Wandering around here for nearly an hour, trying to get to just the right spot for Uuna to say her dialogue, and nothing, then I see this thread. So lame.

Edit: Also, I tried this both in a group, and out of a group, in both the BFA, and MoP versions of the zone. I tried reloading ui, and logging out, then back in again, and none of it helps.

2 Likes

Still bugged. Come on blizzard, be a bro.

2 Likes

Still bugged, sitting at Gate as I type this with no response from Uuna.

2 Likes

Still bugged! I’m also sitting at Vale waiting for a response from Uuna.

2 Likes

Sitting at gate again… no response…

1 Like

Doesn’t work yet for me either. grumble

1 Like

So 30 days since this bug was reported and it still hasn’t been fixed? This is totally why I pay $15 a month. Just did Baa’ls secret first only to find out when I got to him that I needed to complete the Uuna questline. Glad I wasted hours on this so that it can be fixed in Shadowlands when there will be tons of other things to do

2 Likes

In the same situation and very upset that i spent most of today and yesterday just to not be able to get around this block…

1 Like

Still bugged.
06/22/2020
Blizzard please fix it.

1 Like

Still bugged.
06/22/2020
Blizzard please fix it.

1 Like

Unfortunately, it continues with the error. Depressing. Shameful.

1 Like

6/12/2020
I just finished the Baa’l secret, but can’t fight him because of Uuna. I did the Uuna chain, so she is fully upgraded. I even recall doing the World Tour, but I may be wrong as the macro says I didn’t. So today I went to start the World Tour… and she wasn’t updating at the gate. So I am assuming I’m another victim of the bug. Please fix this blizzard, this isn’t fair to your players.

1 Like