Uuna World Tour: Bugged

Still bugged. Finally got around to doing Uuna’s quest line. I interacted with her, went to Shattrath, then Ashenvale. Took her to get her doll, wand, and flower crown. Did the Dark Place scenario. Pretty sure I’m not missing anything. Glad to see they’re finally admitting there is a bug. Hopefully it gets fixed soon…

6 Likes

Got to the gate today unaware of the issue, and it’s still bugged.

6 Likes

Also ran into this issue today. Assuming it’s something related to the other use of the Vale at the moment. Tried going back in time, and then relogging but no use. Can’t think of anything else besides waitint for bug fix. Hopefully it’s something simple

5 Likes

Just a quick note to confirm that the bug with Uuna at Gate of the Setting Sun is still present as of 2020-05-18. I’m stuck here as well. I’ve tried the MoP and BfA version of the gate but to no avail. Hopefully it’s fixed soon.

6 Likes

Bummed I went this far with 2 “quest” chains just to be stopped by a bug. Uuna at the Gate still not working 5/20/2020.

8 Likes

Still not working, 5/22/2020

5 Likes

I got stuck here myself on this last night.

Fwiw - if you know someone who did Uuna before it was bugged, they can use her to unlock the last bit of the Baal quest line for you. So go ahead and get your pebble hunting done and find a friend.

4 Likes

5/22/2020 Still Bugged.
Can’t get her to react to the Gate of the Setting Sun at all.

6 Likes

Same problem here. Just wasted an embarrassing amount of time trying to get it to trigger before finding this post :smiley:

5 Likes

Glad and sad to see I’m not the only one with this issue… I guess I’ll just park a toon there and check back later.

5 Likes

As of 5/26/20 it is still bugged

5 Likes

Still bugged 27/05 Ran in and out of area as much as possible since it’s enclosed. Re-logged, changed realms, tried in BFA timeline and in MoP timeline attempted with warmode on and off

reporting for noticeability

6 Likes

Still bugged. Tried both timelines and ran around the gate and nothing.

4 Likes

I am also having the same problem - very frustrating.

4 Likes

Problem of Uuna not doing anything at Gate of the Setting Sun is still persisting.

8 Likes

Not that it’s much of an update, but still bugged as of 5/30/2020 and I also put a ticket in to no response

7 Likes

Still bugged 1/06/2020 i have put in a ticket about it aswell but the wait time for it to be looked at is 11 days like WTF!!!

5 Likes

01/06/2020 ainda bugado =(

6 Likes

Doing the quest line, and stuck at the Gate of the Setting Sun as well. What a let down.

5 Likes

Nzoth screwed up the whole zone. Still doesn’t work. I guess this is a punishment for waiting so long to do this? Fix it please.

4 Likes