Uuna World Tour Bugged VoE Gate of the Setting

Hi, its been nearly 30 days. I just tried to complete the tour, still not working.
Can we get a update on when this will be fixed?

2 Likes

So long and still no fix? Some of us are trying to get Ba’al and are stuck because we can’t complete the Uuna chain. Can we please get some feedback and corrective actions?

Still bugged it appears.

WM on / off == Uuna still doesn’t react
Old / New vale == Uuna still doesn’t react.

:*(

Wish devs took these things more seriously, as it’s literally the only escape in game from the constant, non-stop grind either for keys, gold, or rep.

still bugged

Is anyone able to help me out to get this? I can trade a battle pet worth 5k gold or something for someone to help me with this. Can be done if Uuna is completed on your end and we do party sync.

Nahh they wont update us, we are not on the UK forums which seem to be the only ones that EVER get attention. this bug makes the whole uuna thing a big waste. nothing to show for 2 days worth of questing …

I’ve experience this issue as well, which was a rather unpleasant surprise when doing the Uuna stuff.

Yeah. This is annoying. I want my goat! darnit!

I want my goat too!!!

Still bugged.

Tried last night to help a friend get his Baa’l, lame this is bugged.

zzz

Still bugged for me too :frowning:

Still bugged and bummed nothing is working.

Others have said you can skip her story line and use someone else’s Uuna. Would be nice to finish though, after so much effort went into connecting with her. :frowning:

A friend of mine tried changing to a character that didn’t did the Black Empire quest line and recently entered BFA, going to the World Tour, it worked the right way and i finally got my Baa’l and completed the full Uuna upgrade.

1 Like

Do a trial character on the Oceanic server Dreadmaul. Then it should work. I don’t know why that server works and all my alts and trials on other US servers doesn’t but whatever. Credit goes to the original poster on the other thread!

2 Likes

This worked! Made a trial mage on Dreadmaul, best way to get around and complete things like this, named them “Getuuna”. I landed inside the gate area, summoned Uuna, and after taking 10 steps the dialogue immediately popped.

Why it works on Dreadmaul and not other servers, who knows.

This worked for me - switching to a newly leveled 120 that had not started Black Empire.

Still bugged.

1 Like

I have filed a bug for this, as well; just now

Still bugged as of 9/18/2020. Submitted Bug ticket. I want my goat!!!