Uuna World Tour Bugged VoE Gate of the Setting

Uuna is not doing her character dialogue in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. I am at the right coordinates and I have watched videos on it and I have done everything from disabling addons and warmode, it still doesn’t work. Is this bugged or what? I have walked all around the gate and every squared inch. Can someone help and explain for this problem. Its Uuna World Tour. help and ty :slight_smile:

20 Likes

I’ve also been at this for over an hour, reset cache, tried toons sub 120, ensured i was in MOP vale and can’t get it to proc. War mode on, War mode off, can’t get it to work.

11 Likes

Same. I have also tried both timelines. Cannot get Uuna to trigger at the gate.

7 Likes

Same, I’ve been trying everything to get this to trigger. Different characters, both timelines, keep checking the completion script to see if maybe it just finished with no dialogue. I submitted a in game bug report and opened a ticket a couple days ago.

Just moments ago I got a response on the ticket. Pretty generic response, seemed like they didn’t read what I wrote, finished by saying if you think you encountered a bug submit a bug report. So opening a ticket for the uuna world tour, at least for me, was worthless

9 Likes

Just echoing everyone else’s issues here. Have tried sub 120 alts, have tried same character with old vale instead of Nyalotha. Not sure what else to do at this point?

Really want Baa’l and seems I have to finish all of this to get to him.

8 Likes

Been trying the Gate trigger on various chars, but it doesn’t seen to be working on any of them. Tried sub 120 char, tried the char that completed the first Uuna chain, nothing happens!!

6 Likes

Was reported in EU forums too, I put my own post before I saw this one. Im having the same problem.

8 Likes

I am having the same issue and tried everything as well.

9 Likes

Yea, i really wanted Baa’l. I need to try that different alt method but I go back at least once day . I mean you never know, i/we might get lucky. Otherwise, keep searching on how to fix this problem and come back to this forum or any Uuna bugged forum so we all can happily have a Baa’l pet :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i’ve the same problem :cry:

4 Likes

Same. Same same same.
Tried multiple alts of various levels, at various reputation standings in Pandaria, both factions. Followed guides, waypoints, reproduced exact paths taken in videos showing successful triggers. Nothing. Looking forward to a resolution at some point!

7 Likes

Joining the club! Tried everything I could think to do to try and make it trigger, and nothing. She’s just not impressed by the giant gate.

12/12 steps complete. Scenario complete.

Hopefully we’ll see a fix soon! /crossedfingers

5 Likes

Make sure to file a bug report because the GM I talked to said, “At the moment, we don’t have any reported bugs related to this unfortunate series of events.”
So everyone remember to fill out a report and hopefully it gets some attention.

5 Likes

Got the first post and submited as a bug, we should all do the same!

7 Likes

Apparently they are incapable of submitting a bug report when they see lots of complaints about the same in-game problem. Seriously doubt they’ve never had any bug reports submitted for this. It’s been on ongoing problem with this storyline for 2 years!

6 Likes

I’m also having this problem. Everything up to this point is finished but she just won’t trigger at the wall at all.

6 Likes

Same issue for me, as well as my husband. We both tried on our own accounts as a fun thing to do over the weekend, and both got stuck at the same point. We watched videos, read guides, took notes and thought we were going to finish Uuna and try for Baa’l, but ended up frustrated.

4 Likes

Stuck here as well. Seems to be completely random and erratic. Coordinates don’t matter. The only common thing is to talk to Zidormi to phase you back to pre 8.3

6 Likes

Yep, same issue here. Submited a bug report to see if anything happens, but doubt a GM ticket will solve anything.

6 Likes

I have been having problems with this as well for the past few days. Made a bug report but with ticket times being over 4 days to answer I didn’t feel it was worth doing that. Hope it’s fixed soon I would like to finish this one and work on the other two that require this one to be done!

5 Likes