Uuna and the Gate still bugged

Bugged on my end as well. Made a trial character as well to test and it did not work for it either.

Still bugged.

1 Like

Well this has been a colossal waste of time. All this work just to be brick walled by a stupid bug.

I have tried it on a few accounts and characters on both factions. I have tried different times of day, and I tried it on different level ranges. I even made a trial character and still nothing. Unna STILL will not say her dialog. Blizzard, PLEASE, fix this bug.

1 Like

Apparently If you can find someone who has Uuna fully unlocked and they are willing to help it will work for you, that in no way excuses Blizz for lettign this be bugged this long, but at least maybe folks can get their Baal

Sure I want Baa’l, but I don’t wanna rely on someone else, apparently Uuna is needed for another special item (so I read) so I want my own Uuna powered up for ME to use.

1 Like

I’m going to try to be nice but… Blizzard you owe 1 day of my life… I have done everything so far but I’m stuck on the World Tour part. Yes it is either bugged or we are missing a deciding component that makes it work “as Intended” Punn intended. Through a dog a bone and make him bite, but then leave him in limbo while you debate whether or not it’s bugged. Works for some but not others puts fault on us as per usual with Blizzard’s ideology. … The magnitude of work that one has to put into this is intense… Only to be ignored by GM’s when it breaks…

1 Like

I 100% agree with you, I also want the waist of time. I was simply trying to help some people out

1 Like

Ok, I thought I would be commenting here that it is bugged for me, but after trying a level 120 and 115, in BfA and talk to Zidormi zones, I decided to try a level 105. I flew in from the Dread Waste side and landed in the middle of the courtyard. The spot I got Uuna to speak was about 5 tiles directly in front of the Shado-Pan Guard-Captain (he is center). At first she didn’t say anything, so I just strafed back and forth in the area and after about 30 seconds she started her dialogue. Now to cross my fingers that the rest of the areas work.

2 Likes

Thank you for the information! I will try that. . . With that said, let us know if you get stuck on another part of the world tour. Here is hoping that the rest of the tour is not bugged like the first part.

I just tried that on a few characters and nothing. :frowning:

I’m sorry! :frowning: I was thinking it wasn’t happening for me either and it took a few minutes of moving around. Also, I just finished the rest of the tour and although in some places I was worried it wasn’t going to work, I waited and kept strafing and I got her to talk in all the rest. Good luck! If all else fails if anyone is on my servers I would be happy to help out wth Baa’l. I was the original poster btw, just realized I was on an alt when I posted.

Anyone who isn’t able to get this to work and needs someone to summon Uuna, I have characters on Sentinels, Skullcrusher, and Stormrage that I can use to help. I will check this post, so leave me a comment and I will send you my info.

1 Like

Well, it looks like it works for some but not for others. It is nice to here the rest of the world tour works as intended. I just hope we can find a work around to this problem. Question for you. . . Can we group together, so I can see where you went?

Sure thing. I am thinking I missed something somewhere along the line because I cannot see Baa’l. Maybe a pebble? I couldn’t get the macros to work for me to see my progress. Are you Horde? I have a priest on Skullcrusher, her name is Katraena, I am on her now.

1 Like

i have Unna and baal if i can help in any way hit me up im on ysera but i dont thing that matters and i have 120 horde and ally…

1 Like

It does not work i am sorry…

Still bugged :frowning:

I picked the wrong thread. I logged in today to check the square theory by Evalysse when Uuna started rambling on the second I logged in. Hopefully the bug has been fixed. Good luck everyone!

Still not working for me… :frowning:

24/06/2020
yesterday hotfix
" Creatures and NPCs

• Players can once again embark on their world tour with Uuna and show her the impressiveness of the Gate of the Setting Sun."

and still bug

GM say to me "please, report as bug "

2 Likes