Using a EU game time on US account while in Germany

I’m about to run out of game time while on vacation for the next three weeks in Europe. Can I use an EU game card to activate it here, even though my account is a US account?
That being said, will it still work when I come back to the states, if so?

No, you won’t be able to apply an EU game time card to activate your US account.

4 Likes

You can though, still play your US servers. Doesn’t make sense to even use another game time card. Just subscribe as normal.

Not everyone has a subscription set up some find its easier using time cards me i like using time cards my self.

Some people don’t want setup a sub plan. (Like me) I’d rather pay by game card or individual game time.

So buy an extra US game card before you go and take it with you. Nothing requires you to be in the US to apply a US game card to a US account.

2 Likes

if i were you, i’d just setup a subscription and cancel it immediately if you don’t want it to linger. or buy a U.S. subscription card from the store while in europe, if you’re paranoid about setting up/cancelling a subscription for some reason.

I actually can’t activate a US game time card while I’m in Germany currently. I suppose I’ll just use the subscription method. Thanks guys

1 Like

Your only other option other than a sub is to apply another time card to your account before you go. You don’t have to wait for your current time to run out before adding another time card. The time from both cards will stack.

It sounds like they’re already gone on vacation and won’t have access.

Setting up the subscription temporarily will be a good way to resolve this, but have a good vacation! :slight_smile:

2 Likes