Using a bug to bail when wpvp doesn’t go your way

Is really lame and you should be ashamed of yourself for being a cheater.

If you cancel the following quest while in combat,

It’s bugged and teleports you back to the quest giver.

Makes you a dirty cheater if you use it!

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip!

15 Likes

It has been like this all expac.

P.s. HORDE BIAS!!!

9 Likes

You’re very welcome, hopefully if more people use it blizzard will fix it, albeit way to late.

Im pretty sure this should be in bug report forum area.

If this is true.

The paladin and Night elf should be the last ones to say anything about escaping wpvp fights.

6 Likes

This should be in the bug report forums.

2 Likes

I’ll put it there too, thanks. Still kinda new to the forums.

1 Like

Ah excuse me my post wasn’t a complaint.

5 Likes

Percivall doesn’t run from fights. He will take on your entire raid by himself if he has to.

3 Likes

Lol mine wasn’t either. Reading comprehension ftl

1 Like

There’s plenty on Alliance side. I used a few back in 8.1 when two of my friends were still Alliance and I was playing my Alliance priest Nohpla.

Alliance just aren’t that bright to figure out what those quests are though.

2 Likes

That quest allows you to teleport in combat?
Dammit, I think I completed that quest :frowning:

2 Likes

Who wants to figure it out? I dont go out of my way to do things that only a wheeny would do. Dieing in a video game isn’t really a big deal.

1 Like

That was sarcasm. I wasn’t being serious. :rofl::rofl:

The obvious solution is to camp the quest giver.

6 Likes

Well no one wants to figure it out, but people sure want something like it. If only you saw the people on WoW who complain about, “it’s not fair that Horde gets one, if alliance had something similar it wouldn’t be a problem.”

It isn’t, but when you’re in toxic rivalries where a death = non stop trash talk, it’s helpful to spite those people lol

2 Likes

Yes the red pixels are smarter than the blue pixels :rofl::rofl:. Al I think you given into tribalism.

2 Likes

Yes you should do that.

5 Likes

Yes yes, camp the quest giver. We want that.

Only people on Alliance who I think could find something like that would be Kiteflyer or the DH Slaain.

Both very smart and creative players.

3 Likes

I like world pvp and it can’t exist without people playing on both sides. I guess I could never see a rivalry as toxic because of the fact I appreciate the competition.

Don’t let the fear of trash talk worm its way into you. The best way to spite people like that is to show them win or lose you are having fun playing. Sportsmanship is impenetrable armor. Pulling stunts to run away and maybe come back for a cheap win doesnt do anything. Everyone knows a cheap trick when it happens.

2 Likes