Using a bug to bail when wpvp doesn’t go your way

I appreciate competition as well, don’t get me wrong, and I don’t care about dying to randoms lol. For instance in the Stormsong Assault I was bounty and Percivall and a few others came by with a group of 20 or so to kill us. That’s fine.

I don’t care about trash talk, I actually laugh at it. We have a toxic rivalry with a specific player who I won’t name, and it isn’t your normal trash talk like, “you’re bad” or something. It gets very toxic and into personal life.

Let’s say I’m staying up late on WoW doing some chores somewhere in Azsuna, let’s say it’s 1:00 AM and I’m alone too. The group we have a rivalry with will come out with like 7-8 people trying to hunt me or one of my friends down at that time, camp them, log over, get real personal into the toxic talk lol.

Not that I care about what they say, but in a situation like this, I’m going to use something like this quest to get away because I’m not going to give them the satisfaction of killing me. This isn’t used for coming back for a “cheap win.” It’s used as a, “you’re not getting the satisfaction of camping or killing me 1v6”

Now if it’s a fair fight with said individuals, such as a 5v5, all good. No escaping to be made here. I can admit a fair loss.

1 Like

Ah so now I’m dumb. Just wow :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

No! Not at all. You’re a good player don’t get me wrong, but I just don’t think you’re the type who would go look for things like this. Not saying you can’t, just that you probably wouldn’t look for it. You’re more of the, “I wanna smash people’s face in and move on.” type of player lol

1 Like

Tested it and did not get the same results. Grabbed the quest and went to uldum, i hit a random player and abandoned the quest. Nothing happend

2 Likes

That’s because she linked the wrong quest lol.

2 Likes

Well crap which one is it?

Don’t wanna say.

No no continue thinking it’s that one, it’s fine! :slight_smile:

Really though, it’s been reported already I can assure you. There’s a big thread already on bug report about this.

Didn’t someone post about you using the quest before? I remember something like that from several months ago

Yeah they did. Same toxic group I was talking about in this thread lol.

1 Like

That does suck that people do that stuff. It speaks of personal life issues that people do that.

Pvp, especially in the open world, is the real fun in this game. We should appreciate each other since we can’t enjoy it without the guy on the other faction.

3 Likes

The actual quest is Wrath of the Tiger which is a few quests after the one you linked

I remember in MoP on the timeless isle I was ganking horde on my orc monk and didn’t care if they had the debuff. They would cry “I already had the debuff” and then would just respond with “I am farming tears not coins.”
Eventually they started calling me a traitor and I would just respond “For the Pixels”

2 Likes

Still pvp on Timless time to time and man thats the same comments I usually get from the salty Huolon campers

2 Likes

A troll paladin twitch streamer from Tichondrius abuses this.

Really? Who?

They know who they are.
They probably know that I and everyone in my World Defense Chat report them each and every time they do it.

I don’t think they have any idea who you are, or that you have a world defense chat lol.

Oh, I know to the contrary.
:wink:

1 Like

If only the OP was bright enough to link the correct quest. In which case, a troll paladin streamer from Tichondrius does not abuse that quest. Nothing to abuse lol

4 Likes