User Interface Action Bar Issues

Help! my keybinds are there but all my spells etc are gone. thank you

1 Like

This appears to be working for me so far. My bars are staying activated on re-logs.

1 Like

And what about the ugly AF overly large menus??? Stop turning everything into ElvUI.

6 Likes

Yeah for real this sucked.

It’s bad enough I have to plug in 100 bajillion little talent points because some people like the illusion of choice…

Now, we also have to completely reconfigure the little bars… on every Alt…

I just about ground my gears when I logged on and saw my action bars were stolen from me!

3 Likes

I did the suggested “fix”. It didn’t work. My character wasn’t under level 10, it was a level 26 Remix alt. Most of my buttons are mouseover macros and none stayed. It’s all wiped every time I log her in. :-1:

2 Likes

its happening with my level 70 also. where the spells just disappear every time i log out

1 Like

Oh I went as far as reformatting my computer and reinstalling Windows 10 and then redownloading world of Warcraft and it still doesn’t work.

Disable bagnon.

since this is a bug that happened when you did the pre- pre- patch I think we should get comped game time for that massive oversight

did you install a download manager?

Interesting. This did not work for me.
Rather than the Layout, I had to make a new Loadout.
So, “N” and open Loadouts. (Bottom left)
It lets you save 5 generic layouts. And I deleted all that I had saved.
Then dont use the starter Build. Create a new one.
Save. Drop a few buttons as a test onto the action bar.
Exit the game. Reenter the game. Should be working fine now. Like mine.

Still broken, extremely frustrating that my bars are cleared of all spells every time I log in.

Actionbars 3 & 4 only show in edit mode or with the spellbook open. Checked they are enabled.

I am still having this issue with the action bars and nothing I do changes anything. The talent tree has changed. Also, my chat box doesn’t auto scroll and in any box that requires scrolling, it won’t stay at the bottom. If I scroll to the bottom of a text, when I let go, it auto scrolls back up.
Will we be compensated for this problem? How many problems do we have to suffer before you do something for us like free month play or hey, here have some cool new mounts and gear ?!

1 Like

So, you did try the method I posted a few messages back? Open loadouts, delete any in there, don’t use default, create a new one and save it.

OMG…I don’t play in months…come back and my spells and toons are all messed up? I missing spells from the spellbook that states “you have it on your bar but it on a different stance” WTH!!! I don’t have any stances!!! All my mounts were gone of the bars…spells were all messed up and the bars had the stupid dragon flying “spells” on my bars…All this for this stupid dragon flying. FIX YOUR GAME!!!

1 Like

yo Kaivax, please let us search by realm on the character selection screen
thank you!

you do if you’re mounted on a skyriding mount.

OMG…found all the spells…Thank You for the advice!!! I can’t believe they did this to us and now every damn toon is gonna have to be fixed!!

it’s been a month, any ETA on a fix for this?

2 Likes