Useful items from your toy box

Just curious to hear from the community on what items from their toy boxes do they actually get use from in current game

1 Like

Heartsbane Grimoire.

1 Like

The soft foam sword comes in handy when doing low lvl stuff where you need to weaken an enemy!
Also had good use of the whole body shrinka for similar purposes, like dmg old bosses to x% health etc.

3 Likes

My favorites are the portal toys you can use if you have the Engineer profession.Very useful.

6 Likes

I permanently use Jolly Roger when doing BG’s. And to be fair, it actually has come in handy in WSG, people have confused me with the flag carrier and we end up capping.

Also all my super great teleports :slight_smile:

Dimensional Ripper - Area 52
Wormhole Generator: Northrend
Wormhole Generator: Pandaria
Wormhole Generator: Argus

2 Likes

Throwing the Golden Banana on a PvP kill is a lot funnier than the several flags.

You can’t do this any more, but back in the day I had a toy trick when running WSG flags on my Gnome Prot Warrior: I would wedge myself into a corner of our flag room, throw down my engineering mailbox and then use the World Enlarger. It shrunk me small enough that I could completely hide, flag and all, inside the mailbox. It only fooled the most obtuse players, but it was still pretty fun.

4 Likes

I use the engineer portals, the hearthstone toys (saves a bag space!), some of the appearance changers (especially the jewel of hellfire), the soft foam sword, and katy stampwhistle.

2 Likes

Innkeepers Daughter!

2 Likes

The toy I’ve gotten the most use out of is Whispers of Rai’Vosh. It’s great for those toons that don’t have another way to slow fall.

2 Likes

OMG, she’s not a toy – she has a name!

4 Likes

Loot-a-rang on my engineers

Heartsbane Grimoire - just love it

Angler’s Fishing Raft

Tome of Town Portal / holiday hearthstones (macro’d, and regular hearthstone deleted from bags)

Orb of Deception

1 Like

The Safari hat and the various hearthstones.

1 Like

These are all great responces , thx …n keep m comin

1 Like

I discovered this in my toy box (didnt even know i had it lol) def changes the PIA navigation

1 Like

I use a lot of them at various times, but whisper of Rai’vosh and the chef’s hat get used almost daily.

I would use a lot more of the toys if they 1) didn’t have ridiculous CD’s and 2) could be used everywhere. I hate, hate, hate xpac limited toys and CD’s more than twice as long as the toy’s effects.

2 Likes

The crazy thing is… one of the most used items in my toy box now is probably the Bowl of Glowing Pufferfish. Right up there with Bewitching Tea Set. I use them all the time especially in raid. :rofl: (I like the Pufferfish bowl even more than the be-a-raid-boss toy. :slight_smile: )

But for most USEFUL… Probably the Innkeeper’s Daughter. Or any of the other holiday hearthstones. I LOVE the holiday hearthstones and use them all the time! :smiley:

Hearthstone toys, raft, cooking fires, orb of deception, chatterstone and I like to use Gokk’lok’s shell when waiting for long set ups in raids.

This is awesome

Cooking hat and flight maps for both factions. Bout all I use these days.

1 Like

Ive started using Burly Blackhearts hat during mekka and stormwall prog…

I hate not being my character … And i hate not being a gnome :angry: