Useful items from your toy box

Katy and her stamp whistle. Amazing.

Close 2nd is the port to black temple toy

Ever shifting mirror can be pretty handy for getting to and from wod/bc zones. Garrison hearth = Blade’s edge mountain port, Shattrath = Shattrath etc.

Also love the gastropod shell toy. I have someone in my raid grp who routinely summons their singing sunflower pet, and I kill it every time I can with that toy.

I’ve got the Prismatic Bauble macro’d into all my abilities. I still can’t be a Pink Love Bear™ but farting rainbows for 20 seconds every couple of minutes is close enough for now.

Wait, what? I have the Medallion of Karabor on a few characters from that long questline, but what toy lets you port to the Black Temple? :open_mouth:

1 Like

All of my alts have The Heartbreaker on their bars. Not because it’s useful or anything, but for some reason, out of all my toys that is the one my toddler enjoys the most. He will sit and watch the 60 cooldown count down, and the second I can click it he reminds me (read: demands) to use it again. :sweat_smile:

I personally get a lot of use out of my Cremating Torch. It’s especially fun to use when someone dies in a spectacular fashion.

I also have a transmog on this character centered around my Blazing Wings toy.

Last but not least, can’t forget about the good ole’ Rainbow Generator. It works best when other members in your party have it as well and you can double or sometimes even triple rainbow the same character! :rainbow:

I find my beloved loot-a-rang to be an important part of my gameplay. I even have a special hotkey assigned to it.

Every time i’m playing an alt without engineering I find myself pressing that empty hotkey anytime something needs to be looted.

I also find the Verdant Sphere to be one of the best toys in the game! It allows me to be hiperactive and keeps me busy while the raid is getting ready to pull.

1 Like

I used the void totem in Legion for the Kirin Tor pattern-following WQs. They were hard to see in the shallow water otherwise.

the slide whistle gets a lot f use in LFR wipes.

1 Like

Many of the remote control toys are useful for pulling raid bosses when you don’t want people to know it was you!

Okay, jokes aside. This one is actually useful!

I find myself using it all the time.

2 Likes

I use my tome of town portal a lot. Also my engineering wormholes and lootarang and anglers raft.

Katy stampwhistle for the mailbox but I have a molle too so it doesn’t get used that much.

I use big red raygun on cd (macro to my tyrant) I love that toy it makes my huge demonic tyrant even huger. And red. And all my other pets.

I also use the pet mirrors on Egbert to make it look like I’m running at the boss. I can also use the legion fishing pole to turn into a shark and then make Egbert look like a shark.

I don’t know if this still works but in Legion you could use the nether storm rocket helm toy and WW monk touch of karma to make an enemy take absurd damage.

It’s one of the Timewalking toys, Neophyte’s Skull? You basically sacrifice a critter to create a portal that loads you into Shadowmoon Valley where the Naaru is hanging out in front of the Black Temple.

I love my Dark Portal and Ethereal Portal toys.

I forget the name but it’s from the bc tw vendor.

Loot-A-Rang, Engineer-only.

Was well worth farming the Elementium for.

2 Likes

Whenever someone has beef with me, I pull out the “YOU FACE JARAXXUS”