Use the Q&A coming up to Ask about XPON&OFF Battlegrounds

I’m willing to bet they will ignore any controversial topic.

3 Likes

I wish I shared some of the optimism you guys have. Q&A’s are pretty much a joke now.

1 Like

I stopped watching them a while back and just read the summary on MMO champ they pretty much are a joke lol

3 Likes

I will be there to ask questions! TY for sharing! Will spread the word.

you would be the one to say that

2 Likes

Hes not wrong tho Q and A they always pick the same questions just different wording

3 Likes

You can also use this Forum thread on wow forums to submit your questions.

4 Likes

Post yours direct.

3 Likes
2 Likes

@Tonydanza

I appreciate your passion but something like that may be less likely to solicit a response.

I’d just ask for clarification on the change, why it was unannounced, and what the long-term plan might look like if there is one.

1 Like

Should we make compile a well put together message instead everyone can put on the Q&A forums / tweet them with?

Great idea, gave them my post and tried to summarize best i could

5 Likes

Send it to some game reviewers too. Let’s be polite but hard to ignore.

6 Likes

We would have to be inclusive to all brackets, so many of them are going through same thing.

1 Like

An individual based focused application is what I will be doing.
Everyone can get what is on their minds out, freely.

1 Like

Please don’t be the editor.

6 Likes

I care about the twink community, I care about it’s griefing, I care about its subterfuge… most of all I care about its downfall.

Hmm… Your name seems familiar Mr. Tonydanza

I lead Mythic ABTs about 10-13 a week. You might of seen me there.

I was surprised on how fast your post was edited on the Q & A.
You posted instantly after me, I then noticed the words change right before my eyes. Remember doing that?

What are you talking about? my edit on the Q&A was probably for Spelling or grammar mistakes? If you are talking about mine.