(US-PVP Alliance (Herod)) <Resurgence> is recruiting!

<Resurgence> is an alliance raiding/pvp guild on Herod consisting of a large group of real life friends who are former classic raiders with full clear Naxx experience. We are putting our best foot forward to being a top tier guild in classic while still prioritizing real life responsibilities.

Schedule: Our raid days and time will be determined in September, but we are looking at 3 nights per week 3 hours per night. Something like Mon-Wed 9-12PM EST,. We will take input from our raid core to establish these as raiding gets closer but that’s our thought on it as of now.

Loot Distribution: Loot Council - Merit based loot system. You do well, you attend raids, you need upgrades, etc, you will get loot. Tanks will get priority as the always did in Classic and we will go from there.

Goals/Expectations:
-Researching your class and abilities to the fullest extent possible
-70%+ attendance rate
-Adequate buffs/consumables and raid materials for all raids.
-Communicate with role leaders/class mentors to work on designated spec/role
-Have a positive and mature mindset.
-Have 2 useful professions
-Help the guild farm materials/gold for raiding.

Class Recruitment:
Warlock: Open
Druid (Resto): Open
Rogue: Open
Hunter: Open
Priest (Holy/Disc): Open
Paladin (Holy) : Open
Paladin (DPS) : Open
Mage: Open
Warrior (Tank): Open (Offtank needed)
Warrior (DPS) : Open

Applications: We don’t care about a giant wall of text telling us why you’re good. Show us. A brief conversation in discord will suffice.

Guild Master/Main Tank: Shady#9121
Officer: Fungus#1071

Welcome! (Message me on discord for a discord invite)

2 Likes

Hey there,

I am interested in joining for sure. Those proposed raid times for my schedule perfectly. Only one problem. You say message you on discord. Did I miss your discord info anywhere? Or am I missing a feature of discord I didn’t know exists haha.

I plan to roll warlock main in classic. I’ve been a player since TBC (first account was banned) so my current account has only been around since Cata. Ive been PVP focused mainly with hitting duelist and warlord but am looking to get into raiding in classic.

Let me know if that fits your requirements.

Thank you

Daltz

1 Like

@pikabrew Hey! Sorry my discord is that Shady#9121 at the bottom! I didn’t specify. I’d give you a direct link but you can’t post them here. Add that discord as a friend and ill send you a discord invite!

1 Like

If you are reading this post, I hope you have a great day!

1 Like

bump! still recruiting everything

1 Like

I reserved my character name, so what now?

What slots are still open?

Pretty sure we have most open but are really lacking in the hunter department. An officer should reply shortly. Or you can add Shady#9121 on discord.

Hey,
Good luck in your recruitment!
We will see you in there.

/wave @speedimu

Also still recruiting!!

1 Like

I definitely want to try to get a guild together, but I will absolutely help you guys out, and check in!

Bump still recruiting! Tank spots are the only things limited right now.

This is a bmp

Have a great weekend everyone.

sent friend request on Discord.

Did i add you back? I added everyone that DM’d me

We are still recruiting. I do not believe there are any class/spec restrictions we have implemented yet however we could use more Rogues, Warriors and Hunters.

Oh and priest. Who doesn’t love a priest… er…

Oh and we could always use more Gandalfs (Mages).

Hello!

I will be playing a Resto Druid in Classic, and I have a friend who will be playing Mage. We are both interested in a raiding guild for Classic. I just sent you a discord invite, let me know if you need anything else but we both have experience dating back to

Thanks!