[US] [A] [Lightbringer] <Herd of Nerds> BoD 9/9H, CoS 2/2H - Th/Fr 5:30pm-9pm

About Us:

Herd of Nerds @ US - Lightbringer (Alliance) is currently recruiting for our heroic raid core. We will also be jumping into Eternal Palace as soon as possible once the new patch drops, and are planning to push into Heroic progression.

We are a relatively new guild, formed from most of the raid team in our previous guild. Our founding members are comprised of long-time WoW players with varying levels of raid experience in every expansion.

Our players pride themselves on being mature and driven with the goal of not only completing content as quickly as possible, but also having a great time with each other the entire way. We are all very supportive of one another and always willing to help a member in need.

Current Progression:

• Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9 Heroic AotC & 1/9 Mythic

• Crucible of Storms: 2/2 Heroic AotC

Raid Schedule:

• Weekly Raid Nights:

• Thursday and Fridays: 5:30pm to 9:00pm (PST/Server Time)

What we offer:

• A stable raid roster, with a supportive and constructive environment

• Leadership with years of raid experience

• Full guild bank support for raiders: Repairs, enchants, flasks, battle potions, food, gems, etc. The only exception is augment runes, which raiders will be expected to furnish for themselves during progression.

• Occasional alt raids on Sundays, and Mythic+ groups running constantly throughout the week (we strive to get every raider at least a +10 key weekly)

Expectations for Raiders:

• High attendance (70%+ for DPS & 90%+ for healers/tanks)
  • Thorough knowledge of your role within a raid environment
  • Maturity and the ability to take constructive criticism

Contact an Officer in game:

Alenias - Tyandi#3039

Felvar - thephantom#1704

Sherlok - Sherlok#1556

Or join us in Discord and say hello:

Discord: huAgyRu

We may not all be nerdy, but boy do I like a sexy nerd. Let’s rock 8.2 boys! Let’s go!

1 Like

Still looking? I couldn’t join until about 6:30 Pacific but I’m mature and reliable.