419 DPS Warrior

419 Fury/Arms Warrior looking for a CE guild to push with in 8.2 and beyond. I am willing to play whichever spec is looking better for the new raid. I cannot raid Tuesday, Friday or Saturday currently. Ideally would be looking for a Wednesday/Thursday 2day or Wed/Thur/Mon 3day that raids at 7 or 8ish CST. I’m 7/9 BoD with Stormwall and jaina prog but didn’t end up killing either as my schedule changed and couldn’t make tuesdays. That being said I’ve achieved CE multiple times in Legion and Uldir. I also have a ww monk alt that is 416ish if an alt is required.

I know you said you CANT raid tues nor thurs but maybe our earlier schedule could work for you?

[H] [9/9M-BoD & 2/2H-CoS] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for our main mid-day raid team.

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:

• The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

The Early Shift - [9/9M-BoD & 2/2H-CoS]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
  • Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

What we’re looking for:

• We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

The Early Shift - [9/9M-BoD & 2/2H-CoS]

• Tank (Non-Warrior)
  • Healer (RDruid or MW Monk)
  • Havoc Demon Hunter
  • Ret Paladin
  • Ele Shaman
  • Warrior (Any Spec)
  • DeathKnight (Any Spec)
  • Rogue (Any Spec)
  • Warlock (Any Spec)
  • Mage (Any Spec)
  • Hunter (Any Spec)

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.
  • For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:

• If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWR0maBMl?i=54k5B1pm
  • If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Times don’t work for me :confused:

<Disturbed> - Zul’jin - 3 nights/week - Semi-Hardcore
Progression: Mythic (9/9)

Disturbed is a Semi-Hardcore Guild. We finished 330 in US and 15 on the server in Legion. We are an active guild who runs a ton of mythic plus throughout the week and weekend. Looking to beef up roster in 8.2, running trials through reclear. Fun and not so serious attitudes are most welcome. We have fun.
Raid Schedule:
Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Optional Raid Day (Heroic Clear) - Tuesday 8:00 PM EST
Holidays will be rescheduled.

Server Information:
Zul’jin
Chicago Datacenter
Eastern Realm Time

Please Apply at: disturbedguild .com

In-game contacts:
Potty (Nuttie#1266)

Perfect schedule my fren

Hey Nookie,

I read your post and was impressed by your raider io page and m+ score. You’re logs were decent too and I’m sure you would have had some better ones if you could more consistently raid in your old guild. I know you said that Tuesday probably wouldn’t work out for you, but I was wondering how a late night raid time might work out for you starting at 10pm to 1am CST on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Hoping to hear back from you and I’ll leave some of our guild spam/info below if you’re interested:

We are a semi hardcore raiding guild on Proudmoore. Currently 9/9M BoD.

We are looking for strong individuals with a for the team mentality to become a part of our Mythic raid. All classes are welcome to apply for review!

Current Recruitment Needs:
DPS:
Mage
Shadow Priest w/ OS Disc
Elemental Shaman
Balance Druid
BM/MM Hunter
Warrior
Demon Hunter

Raid nights are Tue/Wed/Thur 8PM PST - 11PM PST

Previous Raid Progression:
11/11M ABT CE
8/8M Uldir CE
9/9M BoD CE

We utilize a bench and rotate our lower performers frequently, so everyone that is performing enough to be in mythic is getting a chance to shine. We are always taking our very best for progression and accommodating our bench for farm. Everyone who is performing well and is giving their all will get Cutting Edge!

Attendance is a must, parses must be higher than average. We want players that are competitive and always seeking to get better and do better.

We pride ourselves on our collaborative raiding and leadership style. We are transparent to everyone in our decisions and respect each other, because we are a team. Very laid back socially, but serious in our progression.

If you are interested in joining and trying out for our raid team, feel free to send a message to the raid leader or guild leader or if possible go to this discord link here and apply for a spot on our team.

Application Discord:

discord.gg/TrHWUNU

leetnoob#1156
Derek636#1608

Not sure why it posted on my warlock in the post above but oh well.

<Ignores Mechanics> is a Horde guild located on Illidan looking to buff up our mythic roster. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing as much mythic content as possible. We have a friendly community who are typically on grinding content and running mythic pluses. We have a solid core, and we are always looking to improve our roster. We have high hopes and chances to get Cutting Edge!!

Raid Days :
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Optional heroic Sunday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression :
7/8M 8/8H Uldir
9/9M 9/9H BoD
0/2M 2/2H CoS (STARTING PROGRESSION FOR CE)

Our recruits need to have :
-Raiding experience.
-Ability to do Mechanics.
-Knowledge of your class.
-Have the following addons: Bigwigs, ErT, and WeakAuras.
-Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss.
-Ability to take constructive criticism.
-Urgency for CE

For any additional questions please contact on Battlenet:
Raid Leader: Shadula#1295
Recruitment officers: Zenine#11353 - Svana#11309 - Practice#1985

ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR A FASTER RESPONSE: Zenowen#5719

hello hello

still looking for a guild pref a wed/thurs 2 day guild