Mage LF AOTC Focused Raid Guild

Hey there Blynk,

If you would consider swapping to Horde, we might have what you are looking for.

Quantum-Illidan [H] is looking for committed players to bolster our raid roster for heroic progression in the tiers to come. We are a small, tight knit group of players interested in getting AotC each tier as well as running m+ and are looking forward to playing Classic in our off time. I’ll leave out the boring stuff but we raid Tues/Thurs nights 930-1230EST and have gotten AotC each tier since the expansion launch. If you are interested, throw me and add on bnet and we can talk more, looking forward to hearing from you!
Val#12876

Hey Blynkfloys (cool name by the way), I think we can be a good fit for you and we need a mage.

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (30+ preferred)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

BfA Progression: BoD 9/9H(AotC), Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Our Schedule

T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle - Recruitment Officer

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb - Guild Master / Raid Lead

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like

Good morning Blynk! We would love to have you if you’d be interested in coming to Whisperwind! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst, have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc.Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Dentarg/ WW) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :slight_smile:

Hey Blynk!

We’re a casual Guild on Argent Dawn looking to add a few more DPS. We would LOVE to have your mage on board!
Our goal is AOTC on each Tier, and we have done so 5 in a row. We have several players who enjoy M+ keys as well.
You sound like you would be a great fit. Please check out our website for more info, and apply if you want, or feel free to reach out to one of our officers.
We just love to get together, kill bosses, and have fun and laughs along the way.
Thanks for reading this and hope to hear from you soon,
All the best!
www.bound4glory.com.shivtr

officer contact
sparrow#1683
dirtyhamster#1842

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and looking for dps. Also do an optional alt /fun run on the weekend.

Currently 1/9M, 9/9H, & 2/2H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

A mage is primary need for us right now.

Hello there Blynkfloyd (awesome name!) we’d be happy to have another mage on our team. Look forward to hearing from you. Our info is below.

<The Veil> is a raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We aim to push progression within a competitive 2-day (6 hour) schedule while still maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. We treat each other with respect, seek high performance, excellent game-play and a positive attitude. Drama and toxic behavior are not tolerated here.

Raiding only 2 nights a week means we want our players to be the best they can be. Our members have families, careers, and studies, so we need to take the 6 hours we spend together seriously.

We also run Mythic + most days of the week. For some of us pushing high level keys is our primary WoW focus, but we also strive to make sure our raiders are getting their capped weekly rewards.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)
Thursday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)

Optional: Monday: 5pm – 8pm “Alt”/fun run on re-clears & lower difficulty (pending participation)

You must be able to reliably make the core raid nights with near 100% attendance. Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider, all we ask is for as much notice as possible.

Current Needs:

We strive for an environment that takes the challenges of mythic raiding seriously while giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

We want someone that is going to put forth their best effort. This means knowing your class inside and out, coming to raid prepared with food, flask, runes, re-roll tokens, knowledge of upcoming encounters and your role within them. We are looking for someone who can think on their own and follow a strategy without being constantly reminded throughout the encounter.

Heals – all (preference for monk, priest)

Ranged DPS – all (preference for warlock, shaman, boomkin)

Melee DPS – all (preference for shaman, warrior, demon hunter)

Tanks – all (preference for paladin, warrior)

Exceptional players of any class should always feel free to apply. Our roster is somewhat flexible so we will never turn away a great player. We just want the best 20+ people in our raid so we can progress.

What we expect from you:

** Discord and a working mic is a requirement **

• Be punctual, reliable, and competent
  • Have a good attitude towards raiding. While we do our best to have fun, our goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively.
  • Have the ability to take constructive criticism. We all make mistakes but repeating mistakes is the bane of progression. Understand your mistakes, learn from them and fix them.
  • Bring consumables: We expect raiders to bring flasks, potions, and some food in case we don’t provide feasts. While we may not pre-pot or food buff on initial pulls, it is expected that during serious attempts, all raiders are maximizing their output.

Our trial period is 2-3 weeks and in that time we consider a several factors - Performance, Situational Awareness, and Fit/Attitude/Attendance. Performance is your output (DPS/healing/threat). Situational Awareness is your ability to not take unnecessary damage and correctly execute fight mechanics. Fit/Attitude/Attendance is how well you fit in with the guild, your outlook on raiding, and your reliability in raids.

Please contact an officer for further information.

In-game: Cattiari | Btag: quirk#1650 | Discord: tipsqueak#6606

In-game: Deathtoany | Btag: cloud82#11941 | Discord: cloud82#5884

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to meeting some great new recruits!

Good Afternoon!

Elysian Sodality is an alliance guild on the Sargeras server. We consider ourselves a family-friendly guild as in, most of us have children/jobs/school and understand this is a game to be enjoyed with others who have a like mindset.

We did achieve AotC in both Uldir and BoD and will strive to do the same in the Eternal Palace. We are a normal/heroic raiding guild. We typically kill the 1st boss in mythic but unlikely to attempt anything more than that.

We are looking for a few more dps to continue to round out our raid team going into the next tier. We would love to have a mage!

We raid on Wednesdays and Fridays from 7:30pm - 10:00pm CST.

If you would like more information, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Uhlan#1305

Heyyy Blynkfloyd!

Think of how refreshing a fresh start as Horde on Mal’Ganis would be!

Arcanum is a 8/9 BoD Mythic raiding guild with a separate Heroic raid team

Heroic Raid Schedule
Friday: 6:00PM PST

We have a super quick and easy application
www.arcanum-guild .com

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST

• We work hard to ensure all 120s finish a +10 key for the week

• All Monk Normal Battle of Dazar’alorSaturday @ 3:00pm PST

• Normal/Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor Saturday at 6:00pm PST with a guild on The-Scryers

• There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? Go to www.arcanum-guild .com

We are an AOTC Guild that does some mythic raiding. We do a lot of Mythic Plus keys and Pvping. We are a large active guild of 12 years and our raid team is going on 3 years strong. We have cleared full cleared Heroic BOD 12xs and Heroic COS 8xs. We raid on Tues and Wed at Pm Pst (9Pm Est) , and Fridays during content Progression only. Best way to contact me is in Discord by adding me Horse#5014.

Hey Blynk

Here’s our guild spiel…

Come join us for 8.2 and Azshara’s Eternal Palace!

[A] Primordial Malice on Stormrage is looking to add to our raid team for current and future raiding. We are a Semi-Hardcore Heroic Progression guild focused on getting AOTC for every raid tier.

Progress:

Crucible of Storms – 2/2N, 2/2H (AOTC)
Battle of Dazar’alor - 9/9N, 9/9H (AOTC), 1/9M
Uldir: (AOTC) 8/8H, 2/8M

Raid Nights:

Wednesday and Thursday - 8:30pm -11:00pm EST (server time)
Sunday - 8:30pm-11:00pm EST (optional night)

Current Need(s):

DPS:

We are also always looking for skilled and motivated players who want to raid and clear content in a timely manner but do not want a crazy schedule to do so.

Guild Focus:

Heroic Progression with an emphasis in working together as a group without drama. We expect you to be knowledgeable of your class, being prepared for new bosses (watching videos, proper addons such as DBM or Bigwigs). We offer guild repairs, active discord/guild chat, helpful guild mates, etc. We also run a lot of M+s, transmog and achievement runs, etc.

If interested or wanting to find out more, add and message me at:

BNET: Meadbh#1777
DISCORD: Meadbh#4372

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

Right now we are currently Recruiting for 8.2. We are taking the time between now and then to cultivate new members to join our ranks so we can be ready as soon as it drops.

Warlords -> 13/13 Hellfire
Legion -> CE:EN - 8/10NH 9/11 Antorus (sub 2% Agg before the game broke with squish)
BFA -> 4/8 Uldir 3/9M BOD 2/2H COS (first week). our history speaks for itself. BoD was just a bad situation with the games current place.

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A Strong Tank DK / Monk / Pally

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. Meaning the goal will always be to go as far as possible… but we’re not going to disband if we’re a few away. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information i’m leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant.
tenderhoe#1995 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Killerthings- Recruitment Assistant Bnet Killerthings#1670

Hey there Blynkfloyd! We are in need of a Mage for our raid team!! We are building a raid team that is focused on getting AoTC every tier and doing as much Mythic as we can but not to a point of wiping on it for weeks.

If you are interested I’m gonna post our recruitment post below!

Hi Blynkfloyd,

We have every aotc since WoD check out our info below.

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hey Blynkfloyd,

Love the name btw! Our guild is in need of a reliable mage, in fact, we are in dire need of one! I know you’re alliance but if there is any option to faction change to horde, please hit us up. We are super tight knit and there are no cliques in the guild which means everyone has fun and there’s no drama. We would love to have you! Take a look at us and if we interest you, please reach out :slight_smile:
Discord: Aidy#7495 Bnet: Aidy#11206.
[H] A52 AOTC Guild 2/8M, 8/8H Vault LF WW and more DPS

Hello!

Tears of Vengeance (Alliance) is a casual heroic progression guild on Kargath/Norgannon.

We are currently 9/9H and 2/2H and looking for more raiders for 8.2!

We feel it is important to create a family and friends oriented community. This allows us to have a good time while working towards our common goal of AoTC!

Our raid times are:
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday from 8 pm to 11 pm EST.

If interested please contact our raid leader, Stonedfrog-Kargath, for more info:
Btag: TheZooCrew#1911
Discord: stonedfrog#7364

Thanks!

Hey bud , heaven’s lost bounty is currently seeking a mage for our heroic core! Contact me via disc @ Danno#9699 or bnet iladriem#1536

Heyo,

We’re a 6-9PM EST Sat/Sun weekend guild on Stormrage (Alliance) aiming to get AOTC and kill as many mythic bosses as we can (when possible) each tier. We put out focus on a friendly and loyal guild environment, most of our core group has been together since Legion and some even before then.

If it sounds like something that might interest you, I’ll leave our guild post down below or you can poke either Ketchup#11543 (Drilnock) or Sarovok#1163 (Nogitsune) on bnet.

Cheers!

Hey Blynk!

If you’re still looking, would love to get in touch if you can by bnet/discord?

The good news is we are already on Stormrage (Alliance), and below are the details. Add me and we can chat if you like!

Server: Stormrage
Guild: No Pressure
Faction: Alliance
Raid TImes: Tues & Thurs 7pm - 10pm EST
Raid Focus: 8.2 Starting Heroic, then on to Mythic
BoD=9|9H and 3|9M; CoS=2|2H

Key Focus: We have several players 1k - 1.6k io. Weekly keys 15+

Looking For:
1 = Tank
2 = Heals
3 = Ranged

If you’d like :point_down: more info.
Kassle-Whisperwind
Bnet: KassiG#1130

How do you feel about light Mythic progression?

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 4/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.