URGENT: Received 30-day suspension

This worries me!!! I have been playing and plan to play BGs with all my Toons to Level and gear, but now I’m not sure…
I have seen games where people ask everyone to report anyone not lvl 70 for griefing in AV.
I have seen people report others that die defending Towers like TP, then end up on defence or join a BG late and start in the cave and get forced to defend.

I also rush to RH and I’m NEVER AFK, but there are so many Toxic people that report at random cause you do not do what they say or because you are lower level (I don’t like this, but Blizz created the game this way).

With So much XP and Honor per horor and Glad gear at the end of the tunnel, this seemed to be the best way to gear, level and prep for WoTLK, which is what pre-patch is for!

People Sell boosts all day, sell gear, do GDKPs where people are AFK and using bought gold and never get a BAN… But just being reported at random from Toxic people could get you a 30 day BAN in a BG!!! WTF…

I Hope all the people have have been posting were really AFK, cause I do not want to stop my plans on for AV weekend coming up!

2 Likes

Gonna switch to Nintendo if they don’t reverse it… Blizzard is dumb so much money in their loss…

I also got banned for 8 days because i was defending towers in AV, these are literally automated bans because people report you for fun and if you get enough reports they automatically ban you and you can’t appeal it because they respond with a copy and paste bullsht. at this point spamming AV is just almost a certain ban

2 Likes

I was just gaming with my bro in mid farming solo kills waiting for towers to cap. I would end almost every game top kb and near top dam. Regardless of whatever they want to do I don’t feel a 30 day ban is justified.

make another and another id say

Posting this where I can to gain support and hopefully a response.

3 Likes

Greetings,

As part of our ongoing effort to combat exploitation and abusive behavior, Blizzard recently closed a World of Warcraft license on this Blizzard account.

After performing an additional review of the evidence considered in this action, we’ve determined that this closure was an error. We are reopening this license for play and hope you will accept our sincere apologies for the mistake.

It is our mission to make Blizzard a fun and safe environment for all players, and we are truly sorry that we affected your experience in this fashion. We are always refining our processes and we will learn from this experience as we continue in our ongoing efforts.

We look forward to your safe return to the game, and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Customer Service
Blizzard Entertainment

Just received this in my email and was able to log in.

2 Likes

how long ago did you put in appeal?

9 hours ago the minute I was suspended. Guessing we all got nailed at the exact same time. so whenever you got dropped is a safe bet.

Wow all I had to do was ask, just got the email

1 Like

How long ago did you put in your ticket o.O?

IS this real??

1 Like

congrats man I hope blizzard sees this post and responds to my ticket at some point.

1 Like

i am actually not surprised blizzard rarely overturns bans.

My ban was just recently overturned as well. Hope this helps set some of you at ease and ty for the work you do actually participating at those towers. I did the same and i think they saw that.

1 Like

nintendo isn’t any better with their draconian dmca issues.

still awaiting a ticket response… Ill keep everyone updated! Appreciate the support, hopeful now that responses are getting out and peoples bans are getting overturned! Thanks everyone!

I think this is blizzard way of fixing the queue times… BRILLIANT!

2 Likes

:rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy: :laughing: :melting_face: :upside_down_face: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
WOW is cracking me up!

It is really amazing how, since Blizzard doesn’t automatically ban people without a thorough investigation, the actual real live human GMs made the same mistake thousands of times over the course of a couple days!