Upright forsaken? When?

Please blizz give us upright forsaken in the next expansion. We’ve seen npc forsaken that are upright, so it can be done.

11 Likes

More options are a good thing.

4 Likes

Can be easier if we gave the forsaken human models, they’re often the highlight of the forsaken. For some reason. :robot::+1:

8 Likes

Id possibly be ok with calia like forsaken added. That is grey skin and gold eyes.

However giving horde humans would be a mistake imo. They would need to give alliance some form of orc and that is just weird to me.

2 Likes

It feels like the upright ones we do have are just basically human models and that feels weird to have on the Horde.

Would be ok if they re-did the existing one to have an upright form, but I’m scared at what it’ll look like.

when darkspear trolls get it… with a beard.

3 Likes

To be fair, the alliance do have the blood elves. :thinking:

1 Like

They are already in the game. They are guards in zuldazar

1 Like

They’re giving them dwarves with no equivalent next expansion.

I think we’re officially done worrying about faction balance at this point.

1 Like

Yeah dwarves are gonna be in the horde tellling you to wash yer back so make the forsaken look like derek. Most of them weren’t dead for anywhere NEAR as long as he was. AND he was at the bottom the of the sea honestly there shouldnt have been anyhting left to raise but whatever. Let them look like that. “It’s weird for the horde to have humans.” The horde always has had humans, dead ones.

Only if it’s artificial. Like it’s obviously a fake spine. Man, forsaken lore is so bad.

My guess is Blizzard will take “upright Forsaken” and just give us a human model with pale skin like Calia, Derek, or Nathanos.

Forsaken ARE already humans, even if they are dead ones…

And the horde have night elves. However orcs and humans are the pillars of their respective factions.

But they are not. The moment dark magic was used to reanimate them they became something else.

Visually, sure. Otherwise they are completely independent in various ways.

You’d think they give us a elf like blood elves?

naw to weird it never work

Sorry, im abit confused by what you mean.
Are you talking about horde or alliance?

As it stands both factions have blood elves and both factions have night elves.
Now horde will get dwarves and alliance get nothing new.

My point was void elves on the alliance and how if that was suggested it be to weird for people. But we get used to things.

The human like undead are part of the forsaken. I see no logical reason for them to stay unplayable when they are in game as part of them.

These weird ally/horde race only thing has been tossed out the window by now and soon the horde will welcome in a Dwarf race as you said.

I’m not worried about the alliance getting something equal for us. I just want what we get to in game to be playable for us. Regardless if it’s even.

Yes but the difference is no matter how anyone feels humans and orcs are the literal pillars of alliance and horde.

At that point just remove factions from the games.

Its why im ok with dwarves going horde too. However adding orc or humans to the opposite faction as human and orc is unnecessary, atleast imo as it would diminish any faction identity.

If they didn’t want a human looking undead on the horde a major faction side kick shouldn’t have looked like one.

I would agree though I see no point in factions at all. Splitting a playerbase on weak weak lore for no real reason doesn’t seem logical.

We have partnered countless times at this point, it’s more dumb to keep going back and forth. Factions should have ended in legion when we joined players of our classes to stop the legion together and had no real worry for race or background.