Upgrade Curios Not Dropping

My Brann is level 38 and o have only the zekvir curio 4/4, the others are all 1/4

Haven’t gotten a single drop in ages after initially getting many in the first week. It wasn’t until I noticed several people said “Since I got the Zekvir curios” that I realized that was also the case for me. Wonder if that’s the common denominator?

Either way, this isn’t just RNG. I’ve done too many without a single drop for this to just be bad luck, and the amount of testament from other people only confirms this in my eyes.

This. I’ve done over 50+ delves since that week and haven’t gotten any curios. Something is borked. I’m sitting at 1/4 rank for every curio.

1 Like

Same issue

Common denominator seems to be if you get the Zekvir curio as your first Tier 4, no other Curios will drop for you any more.

All of us who got the one from Zekvir in the same run (guildies) have not gotten a single upgrade.
Guildmates who have yet to encounter Zekvir or have not done his lair yet, get upgrade curios gallore.

Agreed - That is the consensus on various other posts as well.

Same for me, I haven’t had a drop since looting Zekvirs claw. I don’t even have all the 1/4 curios unlocked. I only have 2 curios options for the top slot.

my bran is now lv 45 and i haven’t gotten a single one since lv 15

I think I’ve figure out the bug whoever you first started leveling with and got brann to unlock curios with might be the only character eligible for curio upgrades I ended up swapping mains in the pre season from lock to hunter and will do some testing on my lock that has 12 keys saved up if I don’t get any to drop with that many keys it might mean there’s another cause.

Anyone I’ve asked who is still getting curio upgrade drops are either playing on their first character they leveled or haven’t gotten any on their alts

Not sure how many I’ve done, over 50 because I have that achieve, I have relicblood of zekvir 4/4 porcelain arrow at 2/4 and everything else at 1/4. They don’t exist.

1 Like

I pulled a rank 4 Lifeless Necrotic Relic from a T8 hidden cache today but it’s the first upgrade I’ve seen in a week. It’s on the character I originally started with so that sorta aligns to the “first character” theory.

To early to tell yet, but i think they made a hotfix in the last hour. I ran 2 t8 delves on two different characters and both runs dropped upgraded curio from the bountiful chest.

Second delve in and yes my warlock did get a curio drop. So my theory may be right it’s a safe bet upgrades are tied to the first character to unlock a curio or the first one you started on for delves

I’ve done the majority of my delves on this character and I haven’t gotten curios since Zekvir relic.

I only have one level 80, and have only done delves on one character

According to the Eu forum “it’s difficult to say what’s RNG and what’s potentially broken”
I think it’s definitely broken after you get Zekvir’s after he pays you a visit.

Eu Forums

Edit:

As I post, they have confirmed it is a bug and it should be fixed:

I knew something was wrong, good to see it’s about to get fixed. I was starting to poke T2 Zekvir and estimating how doable it is, when I realized all my relics are T1. RNG was out of the question seeing how my Brann is lvl 38 and I have the 50 delves achievement.

I believe this has been resolved. I started getting drops from end chests of bountifuls.

Running delves today. First two bountiful T8s did not drop curious. The third finally dropped 2 level 4 curios. I also used a delver’s bounty on that third run, not sure if that’s connected.