Upgrade Curios Not Dropping

I’ve not gotten any upgraded curios for my Brann.

They are all stuck at 1/4.

I have gotten 2 dupes of the same 1/4 upgrade level, but so far thats it.

13 Likes

Same. According to icy-veins, “Curios have four ranks, and you can improve the rank of a curio by looting the same curio at a higher rank.”

But i haven’t looted a single one, and my Brann is stuck at 1/4.

Also can someone improve his AI? in Zekvir’s lair, Brann going full HunTARD mode consistently wipes me because it means he refuses to dps the spider cocoons/or he dps them way too late, when there’s not enough time to prevent spider from spawning), and my dps alone is nowhere near enough to kill them before they spawn and destroy me.

I’ve cleared 8s on paladin, hunter, priest, and dh, and no relic upgrades aside from the 4/4 from encountering zek’vir. This feels like a bug, as I’ve been in groups where everyone else was getting upgrades. Pls blue post.

2 Likes

I also have not received any upgraded curios, cleared 6 bountiful 8s and have Brann at level 24.

edit The next delve I ran, I got 2 4/4 curios to drop… It was a T8 Waterworks (Bountiful)

1 Like

Same, no curios dropped for me at all this week. Completed at least 16 T8 delves.

I have gotten none since getting them all initially in Early access…
my guild mate I play with is 4/4 everything. I am stuck at 1/4 for 80% of them and 2/4 for the rest…

I have cleared T11
I have done 12 Bountiful Delves T8 this week and 3 T3 last week.
I have tried running alts from lvl 70 to 80 in all Tier levels.
nothing…

Just did a search on google and this thread pops up 2nd…

Come on Blizzard… so tired of this garbage buggy bull crap.

I paid $130 plus the sub fee to play your game

2 Likes

I’m also getting this same error. Everything is 1/4 despite me running at least 20 delves.

4 Likes

same, my curios are all locked at 1 except for relicblood of zekvir that dropped at 4/4 in an 8. don’t remember if it was bountiful or not.

Level 37 Brann. 1/4 on all attack curios. I have a single 2/4 utility curio, with the rest 1/4. I’ve done a ton of bountiful delves on multiple characters, group sizes, and factions.

I got a curio drop today in a bountiful T7 Spiral Weave.

4/4 zekvir curio

it always drops as 4/4

1 Like

Yeah I wonder if it’s tied to something similar to the radiant echos only dropping after you complete the quest for your first one. So the curios only drop for the character that originally unlocked them. I’m only a few delves away from the 100 achievement about 25 of them bountiful and had none drop since the start of the season

I’ll add my name to the no-upgrade-curios club. I’ve done probably 40 bountiful delves alone this week across 3 characters and nothing. I refuse to believe the drop chance for an upgrade is in the 2.5% range.

31 delves complete
13 bountiful keys

I have;
3/4 Unbreakable Iron Idol
4/4 Porcelain Arrow
4/4 Relicblood of Zekvir

I have all the curios collected but oddly I didn’t get credit for “on Brand” when I got Relicblood of Zekvir

note : this isn’t the toon I playing on, I’m playing my shadow priest. Should I post on that toon or does it make a any difference?

1 Like

Same problem here, have done dozens of high level delves and no curios.

Same thing is happening to me. I received a curio drop at 2/4 and have not gotten a single curio drop since then. All of my other curios are stuck at 1/4. No curios even drop anymore.

1 Like

26 delves completed and I have all the curios at 1/4 except Relicblood of Zekvir, which drops at 4/4 (and as someone else mentioned, doesn’t seem to give achievement credit). Aside from the Relicblood I haven’t seen a curio drop in ages.

1 Like

I have the same problem. Done over 30 level 8 delves, most bountiful, some in groups some solo. Brann is level 33ish. All of his skills are still 1/4 with no curios dropping except once when it was a duplicate of a curio I already had and once when I killed Zekvir and got his 4/4 relic.

Update: I hit 50 keys used achievement, and all of those but like 4 were 8s (one of my toons did 7s) I have not received credit for On Brand for the time-lost curio or the relicblood of zek’vir, nor have I gotten a single upgrade for any relics/curios that I’ve gotten achievement credit for. Can we please get a blue post on this issue?

20 T8 Bountiful Delves, not a single skill upgrade dropped.

1 Like