Upgrade Curios Not Dropping

Same. All but one is stuck at 1/4 and I got a 4/4 from Zekvir. I’ve done a lot of tier 8’s and T8 bountiful delves.

Same. All curios are 1/4 except for the 4/4 Zekvir one that dropped. I’ve done 20-30 delves and my Brann is level 26. The first day I received a couple 1/4 drops that were duplicates. Since then nothing.

Same issue, I got most I believe at Rank 1, before General release and since then, none have dropped, I will say a common thread might be that I got 1 duplicate rank 1 curio which I deleted from my bags and since then no curios have dropped.

Also at 20+ t8s and haven’t had a single upgraded curio drop. makes brann kind of useless.

Ive done 30+ T8 delves, multiple toons.

0 upgraded Curios

lvl 38 brann

This is completely unacceptable and a huge waste of time for a lot of us. Also absolutely zero communication when there is obviously an issue with the drop rate. But good thing they are patching instantly when content is too easy.

Speaking of - how did you guys get Brann at 38? Only through Bountiful Delves, correct? I am not even 30 (28 and a bit)… I guess you guys have done Bountiful from day 1?

People are getting rewards too easily? TURBO PATCH.

People are not getting rewards they are supposed to get, even through RNG? We don’t talk about it.

67 coffer keys used, still a 2/4 time-lost curio that didn’t count for achievement and 4/4 relicblood that didn’t count for achievement, and all other curios at 1/4. I’m almost certain that not having the achievement “On Brand” is what’s preventing curios from dropping. Please do something blizzard. Please comment. Please tell us you’ve seen that this problem is preventing people that are doing dozens of delves from being able to gain necessary upgrades to function in higher tiers.

I’ve done around 75 Delves cleared through T11 and defeated Zekvir’s Lair solo and all of my curios are 1/4 also. Just adding to the thread so maybe they fix it.

Adding my voice here. I recieved a 4/4 wind relic, but I have not recieved any other relic drops since getting Invaded by Zekvir and collecting their relic.

none dropping for me i have done 42 delvs on t8 0 drops

Im at 100 delves now. 0 upgraded curios.

1/4 for every curio except one. same experience for me

I’ve got two 4/4 and three? Maybe four 2/4 curios. So they do seem to drop for some people.

I have gotten zero curios in the last week except the one from zekvir. I don’t even have them all 1/4. I did almost every bountiful delve last week with revives left.

Same as others. Got 4/4 from Zekvir and no curios have dropped since.

Oh man, I thought I was just having absolute horrible rng, but seeing that others are not getting any either makes me believe it is not just me.

I’m at 46/50 delves according to achievements, 11 keys used, and have completes spanning tiers 1 through 6. The first week that delves were available, I received duplicates of three 1/4 curios; after that hotfix, I have received zero curios except for a 3/4 Relicblood that dropped off my first/only Zekvir invasion so far - which, by the way, has NOT counted towards the On Brand achievement.

I have not been able to find any useful information in regards to ‘intentional’ curio drop criteria or thresholds. Is that lack of available information itself intentional? It’s hard to see this kind of issue as anything other than a bug when there’s no verified guidelines or details to go by.

Got 4/4 from Zekvir and no curios have dropped since.

1 Like

I managed to have five Rank 2s plus the Rank 4 from Zekvir, but didn’t see a drop all of last reset despite it being by far my busiest delve week to this point. Something’s definitely screwy with the drop rate. Our Branns will be level-capped at 60 before we see rank 3s at this pace.