Updates to Suramar

So I have heard it got an update too with the next patch? Can we see it? I am eager to watch our allies get their city back and empty it rom hostile mobs that makes RP impossible right now.

What are you talking about? Next patch is 10.2.7 and nothing was said about Suramar

2 Likes

Do you have a link or source, or was it through the grapevine?

That is why I am asking this. Some friends in discord told me about it gut I didn’t see any images yet.

Well they either lied to you or were wishfully thinking, I’m afraid

there is all kinds of questing content in that city - they aren’t going to remove all the hostile mobs.

Well they should literally no one plays this anymore. Make it a real capital for once.

They are making small updates to Telogrus Rift and Suramar (Legion Dalaran as well). There is already discussions about it on the forums. But I think they are TWW changes, not a patch during DF.

1 Like

Well that is very bad. My favorite races were being left alone with nothing to do for quite some time so theri spotlight is overdue.

people play in that city - removing content just so RPs have a vacant city isn’t a win.

1 Like

Yes it is. Legion is over. Can’t be timelocked in that phase forever. Give the roleplayers and lore nerds some food instead of catering to the PVE crowd all the time.

If you go there on a horde character to the non instanced version of nighthold, there won’t be any enemy mobs.

2 Likes

Not enough. Update the whole city. And yes I am willing to lose a raid tier over this.

Demoli…err…renovations almost complete. It’s gonna be a new underwater Zin-Azshari. Sorry nightborne but not sorry.

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

Maybe they are slowly working towards that. Telogrus Rift is also being updated a little and it looks like Legion Dal is as well.

Behold the greatest city the world has ever seen.

For what it’s worth I agree with you. Suramar is absolutely amazing.

I don’t Horde, but if I did and we could choose any place I’d choose Suramar in a heartbeat if it had the same facilities as a capital city.

Hmmm, maybe they should add an RP tag on a player that when activated like the old pvp tag flags you and then puts you into an rp phase of an area.

1 Like

Would be the first time that game mode gets actual attention from the Devs.

1 Like

Well if they’re willing to relaunch entire expansions for a limited time what’s a small change for rp’ers?