Updates to Suramar

first start to get a real included RP button instead of reyling on fanmade addons.

1 Like

Sounds like OP has been listening to random “leakers” on Reddit or FB. 99% of that stuff is always untrue. You think with a track record like that people would stop listening. :man_shrugging: But nope.

Okay but Suramar does look different on ptr for horde with friendly npcs in the non instanced version of nighthold.

2 Likes

Someone also said Thalyssras Estate and the place where they make Arcwine was updated aswell.

I knew I was forgetting to look somewhere last night. I’ll look when I’m home and take screenshots and post them here unless someone else beats me to it.

So you want to remove a bunch of profession content, quests and achievement content for no good reason. You realize it would be easy enough for them just to create a phase with no NPCs for you types instead of ruining the game for others. Why don’t you ask for that instead of making this into a win -lose scenario.

Blizzard is an open world and they always averted phasing outside dungeons.

They have phasing all over - you could have an NPC like you already have in three areas when you have different time periods i.e. Silithus, Blasted Lands and Darkshore. So just talking to an NPC on the outskirts of that city would shift you into a city with no NPCs.

I don’t know Shifty. Looks like after the “I heard”, it’s been all campaigning afterwards. Looks like the agenda is playing out.

Just phase it, they do that with so many other locations. Why can’t there be a ‘questing phase’ option and you talk to the one dragon girl to change whether you want to exist in a cool updated city or do the old questing. Seems logical really.

EDIT - I didn’t read your comment fully, we were on the same page. Oops!

1 Like

Not where the arcwine is made, but the garden connected to the nighthold that hosts the bushman boss in the raid.