Updates on if all the pre-hotfix gear will be fixed for the catalyst?

Really starting to wonder about this as it seems insane to make the hotfix for newly dropped gear, announce it but then make no comments about fixing all the veteran/champion/hero gear people obtained in the first 2 days that still can’t be used in the catalyst.

That’s not a small oversight, it’s pretty major if the decision was just to shrug and decide not to bother fixing it and saying tough luck via GM responses to everyone.

People obtained gear that, through no fault of their own, does not function as intended. I know gear in players inventories can be fixed, we see gear changes/buffs/nerfs happen on live all the time that affect already obtained items.

Sorry if I’m a bit salty, it’s just the radio silence that I find frustrating. If people had obtained gear that was behaving in a way that made it better than intended I am sure it’d have been hotfix nerfed in our inventories with great haste.

1 Like

The information about this would be made available around the time the hotfix is applied. Updates and ETAs are rarely given.

5 Likes