[UPDATED SEPT. 18] Choose the Next Shadowlands Mount

It clearly states on the post “Our artists” have proposed 5 concepts, so seriously, how do you expect people to vote on vague descriptions?
At least some conceptual sketches should have been included as at the moment there is no real criteria on which to base a vote

2 Likes

Is it clear that if I can’t afford to have shadowlands for a few months after release if it’ll be added to my account upon purchase, or do we have to have it from the get-go?

Please create a centipede mount… oooooooooooOC

for all those saying the nerubian is going to look like the blood tick mount you are hella wrong, do yourself a favour and search nerubian swarmer, thats more of what the mount will possibly look like

9 Likes

The voting was broken, and it decide to unbreak itself when I was clicking through random mounts to see if ANY option would register, so I voted for the wrong mount, and now I can’t undo it. :upside_down_face:

If you go back to the votes (press the “Show Votes” button underneath the options) it will take you back and you can rechoose.

Last I saw its the exact same still, only the last two are reversed (They like the nebu more in EU)

1 Like

Which mount is winning EU-side? I’m curious because NA accounts can’t vote to see the results.

Be cool if the Caterpillar could morph (Pok’evolve) into a butterfly when they open up flying. The Tome would be ok if it could also fly. For me it was between those two because they seem the most unique but I chose the the Caterpillar. I dont want another Cat or Giant mount.

2 Likes

Nerubian has my vote

1 Like

Is this per-account or per character?
Nerubian for me.

1 Like

Out of those choices, I don’t really care, What I really want a Giant Sloth mount

2 Likes

Voting for cat will call upon my cat lovers to consume the forums with cat votes ^^

1 Like

Ancient or Book… ah just do both…lol

I voted for the Wandering Ancient with the express intent to AFK whilst on it over a campfire.

Ancient wanderer for sure

I’d take any except the cat, since it’d probably be a reskin of one of the ones in-game. The book would be neat.

1 Like

“From the depths I come”.
All I can think about is the Crypt Lord hero in Warcraft III and all his quotes. Totally want to be on Nerubian/Crypt Fiend mount.
Come on guys pull through!

Just curious. Would any of these things fly? Perhaps the book?

1 Like

This trend just proves you can’t even make this community happy with a simple mount chooses imagine putting out a poll for game changes lol!This is why i always will say devs know best imho!

1 Like