[UPDATED SEPT. 18] Choose the Next Shadowlands Mount

I want to get carried around like a hobbit. #teamtree

4/5 of these will likely not fly so they wont even be used most of the time.

It blows my mind people seriously want another stupid feline mount.

Caterpillar is best. Imagine riding around on the caterpillar from bug’s life, and if it can fly, sprouting butterfly wings on it’s back just like the movie. It’d be perfect. Also! Imagine this little guy inch-worming his way around Shadowlands at the speed of light. It’d be adorable. I want a cute bug friend.

4 Likes

The only issue I have about the treant is the fact its gonna be huge. We have a few large mounts that can’t fit through many many doorways. Just a minor annoyance for me, so I choose spelltome. It’s probably the most unique-ish of them all. The only mount that comes close is probably the magic carpets.

It’s not too late! Spider-Bros rise up!

:spider_web: :spider:For Azjol’Nerub! :spider: :spider_web:

I like the tree and the book,voted for the book . But ya know they might have us unlock or buy the others.

I was torn between this and the caterpillar. I want a rideable Nerubian though!

You know - it would help you could give some concept work so the people can fully see what their choosing Blizz…

1 Like

True, but warriors might look a little weird flying around on a fluttering piece of paper and leather. Also, there’s been zero indication that any of these mounts will be flying so …

If you think it’s generic then you’re probably younger than the original WC. The Ancients are a longstanding part of the lore that should’ve had a mount years ago, whether you like it or not, and so people are voting for it. Whether or not it “flies” is irrelevant. People wanted this mount before flying was even a thing and that’s just as irrelevant a consideration now as it was back then.

How can i vote if i dont even know what they look like

Can I do a write-in? So far I’ve got it narrowed down to two: a giant douche and a turd sandwich. Picking one or the other is the hard part, though

I voted spell book because if any of these was gonna fly its the floating book and flying mounts are the best mounts

I’ll pass, because to be honest none of them appeal to me. But that’s OK, I have plenty of mounts already.

So do I apparently a lot of votes for a walking TREE? LOL how DUMB!!

1 Like

Yes - but think about how many people can now say something along the lines of “I’m a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar…” as they mount up.

I mean before Horde impales them.

RIP Wash.

1 Like

Hey everyone ~ :grin: Make your votes here:

Poll -- Choose the Next Shadowlands Mount

Did not expect the Ancient to be winning and am admittedly disappointed by that, I picture it in my head as another mount that is too big and annoying for me to want to use.

Ah well. More mount count.

1 Like

Honestly, I would love to see a mount where you’re in a carriage and the carriage is being carried by 4 NPCs…FASTER! YOU SLACKERS, FASTER! THE RAID TEAM IS WAITING!

I noticed that the Caterpillar has pulled itself to 4th place. Big Wiggly needs more support!

3 Likes