[UPDATED SEPT. 18] Choose the Next Shadowlands Mount

Maybe the 2nd place winner can be a store mount? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I love the fact they are asking us, keep it up!
As for the section where is the option for a list of better options!
This feels like the Legion warrior class mount all over again, something that is suppose to be cool but is actually really terrible. I know how about things truly relevant to the shadowlands!

1. An ascendant drake;
  2. Something like the mount Draka had in Maldraxxus;
  3. A pimp my ride version of a bear with all kinds of glowing runes from Ardenweald and the vines and leafs that Night Elves have now; or
  4. A Wearwolf (not Worgen model) with lots of spikes and chains on it.

You know, relevancy and creativity. It goes a long way.

I see it working like the previous one. Tree is given out free to all players while the others will be made available through gold purchase. It’s what I’m speculating.

Pssst… hey.

That comment was a joke. Pretty sure it’s difficult for you to understand, but not everything should be taken seriously, friend.

I think the Curious Caterpillar would be best for now, especially when I think of the variety it would bring to a mount collection. Thx Blizz!

I like little choices like this that matter -
What i would really LOVE to see is maybe a base race/faction mount that we could fully customize - such as choosing color schemes or forging armors/saddles and other ways to customize the mounts - kind of like the way DAoC used to do it back in the day

well lets be real…you get one of these mounts for free…the rest will undoubtedly be added to the store eventually. I would like if that is the case that recolored versions of these mounts are added to the game via achievements or applicable exalted rep mounts.

Can this be a thing, Blizzard? <3 you. Keep up the good work! looking forward to SL.

don’t worry they’ll show up in the mount store eventually.

Which one(s) can fly?

I am hoping that any of the proposed mounts that can fly will still be available when I eventually buy Shadowlands after flight is enabled and it’s on sale. They all sound neat in their own way.

It would be nice if the Ancient was a multi-player mount. The “driver” on the back or shoulder and other sitting or hanging off the branches.

YES a big tree running around with us on it?

Will the tree let friends sit on branches? seems only fair that a tree could carry 3 players instead of only one

I know its a cat, but I love all manner of Slimes, oozes, and watery creatures. So I endorse the Slimesaber.

Oh c’mon, the tree is winning and the (yet another) cat is in 2nd place? boo

Is there any previous flying tome mount?

Looks like the tome would be the only flying one. And MAYBE the Nerubian.

1 Like

Yeah, I saw that detail on all forums (ok, just wowhead, reddit, and facebook groups). I think the word “swarmer” is the developers’ warning for that speculation. But I appealed to the nostalgia of the developers to think that it is a Crypt Lord mount or at least a nerubian warrior version from War3.

I mean, come on, beloved Blizz developers, we want the Crypt Lord model as a mount and we know that you guys also know it’s time and the context is perfect.

(Its just the amazing Anub’arak model but mountsized)

You don’t have to. Just don’t fave it or hotkey it.

I don’t want it. There’s enough creepy bug mounts already. What there isn’t already is a wandering ancient.

Ought to just make all of them but you can only choose one per account.

Nor a freakin’ flying book.