[UPDATED NOV. 16] Shadowlands Preview: Cleanse the Scourge in the Shadowlands Pre-Launch Event

As long as the weapon is guaranteed next week it’s fine. But getting an agi polearm on my resto druid was not happy fun times.

4 Likes

All I can say is, that is extremely unfortunate.

This doesn’t hold a candle to the WotLK pre-patch invasion.

12 Likes

this event kinda sucks

3 Likes

Stop lying to people, there is no zombie plague. We’ve been sitting in Org for over two hours and there’s no plagued boxes or anything. Communicate with us or lose subscriptions, your choice CS.

8 Likes

edit: guess they fixed it, but still, wouldn’t be a problem if it was a weapon chosen by Blizz to put in system and not weapon of choice for exact specialization

It was nice to defeat Nathanos, except the 100 people attacking him caused the cutscene to not activate and the lag was massive. But at least I got loot.

The Icecrown dailies and bosses are extremely drawn out. While playing in Icecrown I felt the design theory was “How do we get people to stay logged in for as long as possible?” Only one boss up in the zone at a time, a weak vehicle quest where you have to slowly kill 20 mobs. Throttled spawn rates so you can’t put together a team to farm scourgestones.

I can just see a designer with a spreadsheet trying to figure out the sweet spot between “irritatingly slow” and “screw this im logging out.” Kudos engagement metrics guy, you got me to log out.

12 Likes

If you are leaving over a prepatch event…i mean i don’t even know what to say.

5 Likes

NO it’s fixed now. But they aren’t fixing those of us who got screwed earlier.

2 Likes

You don’t seem to understand the significance of a pre-patch event then.

1 Like

Apparently not.

What to say is that if that’s the effort they put into the pre patch, it doesn’t bode well for the actual expansion

3 Likes

So, they fixed this, now how about that anti-mount area?

https://www.wowhead.com/news=319035/nathanos-blightcallers-world-boss-loot-has-been-fixed-now-drops-items-for-correc?fbclid=IwAR3zf8KW8EjWx7AIYMOzQcTktYfahOQkrmwWlgSYqPwk9hxICpovHSEDyvg

1 Like

Can we even turn into the ghouls like on the PTR

3 Likes

Yeah we have lagcrown and now Eastern laglands as well.

3 Likes

I haven’t given up just yet on my hunter. I have No plans on doing this even on any other classes that’s for sure.

Well ok maybe it was intended to be a weapon for your exact specialization, but yes I received a Mace and just rolled with it, i’ll just wait till next week i guess to get dagger although it’s not much better than my current weaps

Yeah I’m not happy with it, but as long as they offer a weapon again next week I won’t sweat it too much. But i have an agi polearm on my druid and will never ever ever ever ever play feral or guardian.

Plagued crates in week 2 only?
Would make sense if the blood bath was only a week long lol
If its meant to be in now they aren’t spawning

Anti-mount barrier has been put in place. Thanks guys.

2 Likes

This “event” is a disgrace.

6 Likes