[UPDATED MAY 31] Shadowlands 9.2.5 Content Update Notes

That’s not what they said at all lmao

1 Like

Yep WE, all caps. I doubt there is one player that wants you here.

sits back, makes popcorn and waits for this loser to post on his alts pretending anyone likes this sack

2 Likes

I have quite literally never posted on an alt on here once, but I can put this up as a troll coming from a character called “forumuser” with a hidden profile slinging insults

Crazy

If you have 27k, and 9k remain, and you feel burned out from the game, what would you wager that he’s not interested in doing the remaining 9k?

Idk. Sometimes you can find hidden diamonds. I know I found joy (to a degree) in the prep for pvp in bfa s4. Would I do it on alts? Hell no. But it was certainly something different than I had done from before.

And if blizz put in a speed up for pet battling I would really invest myself in that forsaken area of play. Or if I bothered to get more incidental pet tokens from more habitual play.

Wait what? Did they kill S4?

My Discord just blew up with excited friends. We’re all glad the patch is dropping with cross-server mythic raid.

1 Like

Season 4 is part of 9.2.5. It just starts later. There’s no 9.3.

1 Like

In 6 days time Alliance will finally be able to find groups for Sepulcher.
The Horde will be doing CN again but hey, every little helps.

I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but this is it? Like seriously, y’all thought: “let’s not give new content to 85% of the playerbase?”

That encrypted splash I keep reading about better have some hopium in it bc this is a sad patch … unless you’re a blood elf.

3 Likes

I mean it is a .5 patch

1 Like

no one saw nexr week coming at all :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, you’re down in the weeds with patch version numbering. Unless you work there you have no way of knowing whether or not they will change course and increment again for S4 and frankly it doesn’t matter in the least.

1 Like

This is patch 9.2.5 not season 4

2 Likes

Unless you’re a Belf or a Dark Iron Dwarf nope…

I am amazed DID got some quests for them this fast. How many play DID? These quests will be barely done.

They specifically said season 4 is part of 9.2.5, but the release of season 4 will be later.

… yes. I know.

OK. Thanks for the clarification.

Local man upset at things he made up in heartbreaking tale.

4 Likes

Neat.

So can we please do something about the free-form text in group finder?

I’m sorry but requiring an authenticator did not solve the WTS group problem but did make it significantly harder to create a group w/o having an authenticator.

It sort of works ok for M+ given the lower player count restriction and no notion of a “partial run” (on boss X, going to boss Y). It does not work at all for raids.

So revert this until you can find an actual fix or just remove free-form text from all groups. Otherwise, stop treating us as second-class citizens for not using an authenticator.

1 Like

“WoW Communities now have the option to be cross-faction, while Guilds will remain single-faction.”

Hoping this will change in the future. :grinning:

Looking forward to this patch though!