[UPDATED MARCH 8] 9.0.5 Update Notes

[UPDATED MARCH 8] 9.0.5 Update Notes

The World of Warcraft 9.0.5 update is now live!

View Full Article

21 Likes

Good to see.

1 Like

Nerf fire mages please, they are only getting better when they are already top performers.

26 Likes

We need more anima.

82 Likes

Thank God you nerfed resto shaman damage they are clearly broken at the moment!

#PullTheRipcord

34 Likes

Let’s see if Keystone Master is account wide.

1 Like

Excited to have it!
Has anyone found the location of the valor NPC to upgrade the gear?
I can not find it on the PTR and haven’t found anyone else who knows either haha

1 Like

Make companion levels across all covenants imo so when you swap, you don’t have 20 useless level 1s that take months to grind back up.

22 Likes

Sigh, yea that .3% less mana on vivify and mist sure will help…my God blizzard

38 Likes

Nice, a fire mage buff. What’s next? Survival hunter nerfs?

64 Likes

Very first item listed has to do with the Command Table. :joy:

3 Likes

Nice, so Convoke didn’t get nerfed.

21 Likes

We can finally get rewarded for doing Mythic+! Blizzard listened guys! :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah but why taking so long for something you can hotfix mostly?

it’s a hotfix patch, sure maybe 1-2 convenant redesigns but not something to call wow we will make this a patch…

eh… :expressionless:

6 Likes

Thank you blizzard now what about those sub numbers.

1 Like

Is cross-realm mythic CN showing up this week as well now that the alliance has filled up their hall of fame?

2 Likes

yay :slight_smile:

can you allow us to show weapons with covenant cloaks please? it doesn’t look bad or take away from the set…it’s messing my entire character up that I can’t see my weapon.

Thank you for your consideration regarding this matter :heart_eyes:

EDIT: OH and before I forget, can you guys add a Maldraxxus style campfire toy to the database if you haven’t done so already? Thank you (also I need it as a Night Fae) :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks. Now are yall gonna give holy priest, mistweavers, and rdruids an actual clear niche in raids or no?

Also, near to no hpal changes LMAO

4 Likes

It speaks volumes, doesn’t it.

8 Likes

I think it’s great that you aren’t touching any classes that one shot besides ret lol how do you keep your jobs? what they showed up in the wow tourney so now they get a new nerf every couple of weeks till they go back to the state of never being in the tourney again? braindead blizzard at work here.

17 Likes