[UPDATED MARCH 8] 9.0.5 Update Notes

Blizzard,

Make the title Lord/Lady of War account wide.

Please and Thank you,
Gallows

3 Likes

I dislike this change here:

"The formula for determining the level of the first Mythic Keystone players receive each week has been adjusted.

• Previously, players would always receive a Keystone 1 level below the highest they’d completed so far in Season 1.
  • After this change, Keystone level will continue to decrease by 1 per week until players again complete a higher level Keystone.
  • For example, a player who completes a level 15 Keystone will receive a level 14 Keystone the following week. If they do not complete a 15 or higher Keystone that week, they will receive a level 13 Keystone the week after."

Now instead of steadily progressing on my 15s I have to successfully run one 15 and do a 16 every week otherwise I start getting 14s again. This is imo tiring because those 16s don’t give better loot than 15s and I have no actual intention of progressing further than 15, so the only thing this change adds is more work and anxiety for my group.

Edit: I think everyone who agrees with me could copy the “I dislike this change here” and the text block with the change, and then post it to show Blizzard our displeasure. It’s very objective feedback. We dislike the change, and my post explains why.

69 Likes

I still see some mistweaver monks out out good healing they got to be good at it vs other easier heal specs

1. Please increase all anima drop amounts.
  2. Fix Legion scaling.
52 Likes

ESO revamp update on March 8th!

9 Likes

Nope
they will allow convoke to keep one shotting. Sucks. So much for skill dictating victors in PVP.

9 Likes

And none of the other covenants for DPS druids are relevant at all - still.

2 Likes

I dislike this change here:

"The formula for determining the level of the first Mythic Keystone players receive each week has been adjusted.

• Previously, players would always receive a Keystone 1 level below the highest they’d completed so far in Season 1.
  • After this change, Keystone level will continue to decrease by 1 per week until players again complete a higher level Keystone.
  • For example, a player who completes a level 15 Keystone will receive a level 14 Keystone the following week. If they do not complete a 15 or higher Keystone that week, they will receive a level 13 Keystone the week after."
36 Likes

Ngl was hoping for something more for the lock changes.

Like, we ain’t doin to well over here.

7 Likes

Convoke the Spirits (Night Fae) can no longer cast Full Moon and Feral Frenzy for Guardian or Restoration Druids

1 Like

Two specs of Hunter at the very bottom in every aspect of the game and you didn’t even touch on the problem. What the heck is even going on over there?

34 Likes

Three*

Remember, MM hunters getting nerfed this patch too via a “bug fix” that has existed since beta.

But remember the bright side to this patch: fire mages are getting buffed.

2 Likes
  • Vendor prices for items below item level 75 have been adjusted.

What does this mean? Are they nerfing the value of old content items even more?

14 Likes

not a criticism, nor praise, but I read the whole thing and absolutely none of this makes the game any better or worse for me. which I guess is fine because nowadays all I’m doing is running old raids to get transmogs until my sub runs out.

12 Likes

Is the KSM achievement account wide? Are we going to be able to upgrade gear on alts to 220 with the achievement?

4 Likes

Bummer. I was really enjoying the Mythic Keystone formula from 9.0. I ask that you reconsider changing that, or at least make the keystone level not decrease for the first week (so that if I complete a 15 on time, I can jump straight into another 15 next week; then if I don’t, my key would drop to 14).

9 Likes

They don’t care.
Already trying to get the core content finished for 9.1 to even resemble half a patch. No tier sets. No allied races. No more customizations. No more heritage armor.

They are months behind, and secondary issues like class balance aren’t even on the radar when the raid proably isn’t even finished.

36 Likes

The reversal of the Mythic Keystone formula is so out of touch.

The only reason this exists is because of the addition of the valor points. I believe that Blizzard always has to create these arbitrary measures to try to balance/fix a game design problem.

15 Likes

lets do dis

1 Like

And spirits for our garden. Wish the daily quest from the garden gave you a choice of seeds.

1 Like