[UPDATED JULY 11] Dragonflight: Fractures in Time Content Update Notes—Now Live!

" * There is now an Apprentice Crafter and Gatherer near the Crafting Orders vendors of Valdrakken. Adventurer’s who have fully specialized into their professions can trade in excess profession knowledge for Artisan’s Mettle." not a bad idea… but professions are so painfully time-gated, as a returning player i cant imagine ever getting enough knowledge that i would consider spending it. wheres the profession catch-up mechanic? how do you “catch up” when 90 points is basically inconsequential. the time gating is 100% gonna kill professions for me. knowledge is fine, added depth isnt bad. however, you need so many points to be viable, and they’re so slow to get that if i dont have the option to go grind it, i’ll just take my old profs back.

5 Likes

GIVE WORGEN TAILS!

2 Likes

Originally it definitely said just kalimdor

Please buff Unleashed Inferno so that it is more competitive with SKB. Let us make use of these cool new Fire mage talents without losing 10% dps (outside of high downtime fights, which aren’t common enough to feel like this amount of dps loss is reasonable)

Updated Art in EK and Kalimdor? Interestingggggg

ART

• Updated the lighting and fog throughout Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms.

Can you update the Skybox for the Inky Black Potion, for even better nights?

(https://www.wowhead.com/item=124640/inky-black-potion)

1 Like

You seem to have forgotten the Rogue talent updates that were advertised as being part of this patch.

You got this backwards Blizz

Artisan mettle should convert to profession knowledge

8 Likes

also this is less of a request and more of we just want this make the crest account wide for the love of all that is holy XD having to farm 30-60 or more keys to just gear an alt is nutty!

3 Likes

I definitely noticed a dps increase with the last buff on my bm hunter

I run MM and nothing changed :frowning:

We want to return Demonology to a place where Shadow Bolt is frequently cast, Demonbolt damage feels impactful, and the number of instant casts available is a bit more limited.

Well, that rather sucks. Instead of taking further steps forward with demonology warlocks, you’re taking a step back? You’re making it less fun to play, rather than more? Gee. Thanks.

god i cant wait to be a buff machine
:dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated:

I don’t understand why we don’t get more tender than we do. 5 items I wanted in this month’s trading post and no way to get more. My husband has an older account with the trading card game, so he was able to buy everything he wanted. Where people who are newer don’t get that same advantage. Spectral tiger cub and I forget which mount, but I don’t like having to choose what I get. There were rumors you could buy tender in the shop, but then youtubers seemed to only be the ones that mattered? I don’t know, I like to have options. I thought the tender was a bonus for us having a subscription though? Why is there such a small amount of tender each month. This month we got more but everything cost more. Rant over.

1 Like

I don’t know if you knew, you can buy knowledge points from the vulpera that’s standing by the crafting order table in Valdrakken.

1 Like

Wow, a whole 2% damage increase for Windwalker monks. Once again, we get pushed to the bottom. With the Onyx Annulet gone, we’re really gonna have to work harder just to barely do any decent damage. Our single target is severely terrible and the only time we can even think about getting ahead on the damage meters is when we have something to cleave.

Updating lighting is great… but that damn fog has been a total annoyance since it got put in back in Legion. Now every zone needs to be hazy like Irvine smog.

Maybe I’m weird, but I like the fog. Makes the atmosphere feel a bit more mysterious.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dragonflight-fractures-in-time-ptr-development-notes/1587226/13

3 Likes

I’ve got some bad news for you, buddy.

1 Like