[Updated] Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Get Your Blazing Hippogryph Now!

Which sounds like one of Ion’s buddies has it so it’s off limits, unlike how they shafted people who had the Fel Drake before the handouts.

1 Like

Swift Spectral Tiger goes for far over gold cap. Try 120 million gold. 12 gold caps.

Yeah, I think that they should’ve just not done TCG mounts at all and drawn the line at toys, pets, tabards, removed shop stuff, etc.

That’s my point. See, if I had a spectral tiger in my bags and you wanted to pay, say, 50 million gold for it, one of us would have to trust the other because it’d require multiple trades and Blizzard doesn’t support those.

And if we do the math I’m pretty sure that’s way more than ebay. Scamazzed. Just give us Spectral Tiger. ALSO, there are TWO versions of the mount. The “Swift” Spectral Tiger, and the Spectral Tiger. They have slight differences. SO maybe we get the normal Spectral Tiger and Not the “Swift” one.

2 Likes

The Swift Spectral tiger, to specify on my most recent reply, has more armor on the model than the Spectral Tiger. So maybe it’s a possibility we get the less armored one from a drop.

The eligible hours timeframe listed in the opening paragraph of the article:

From May 2 at 10:00 a.m. PDT until May 9 at 23:59 p.m. PDT, and you can earn the Ethereal Portal

does not match the eligible hours listed in the boxes underneath each twitch drop further down in the article:
Ethereal Portal

Start Time: May 2nd, 10:00 a.m. PDT

End Time: May 9th, 9:59 a.m. PDT

Blazing Hyppogryph

Start Time: May 9th, 10:00 a.m. PDT

End Time: May 17th, 10:00 a.m. PDT

Please confirm which are the correct hours of eligibility for each item and correct the article as necessary.

2 Likes

Yup! Put the stream on background muted for 4 hours. Just check sometimes incase they stop streaming.

1 Like

thank you blizz! i’ve always wanted the hippogryph…

the hearthstone station will put on a great light show with the MoP CM armor. you guys rock :revolving_hearts:
:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

We never had these as exclusive content sold by the game store, it was TCG available only in some countries/regions…and later duplicated via bugs

I honestly agree with this.

In my mind though, you add one TCG mount to the list for twitch drops, you add all of them to the list for twitch drops.

They have dug themselves a hole now. They add one mount. Well, people are going to want the other ones to lol.

I mean, I don’t understand why they added the TCG items to the twitch drop list period in the first place, but that is just me.

But yah, now that we have TCG mounts on twitch drops, why not add the spectral tigers to. I mean, all of the TCG items are rare as heck now. So why not release them all, on twitch. They shouldn’t have added them to twitch in the first place, but now the floodgates are opened, they might as well add them all there sometime.

1 Like

Despite being a low-poly model, I’ve always really liked the blazing hippogryph. I’ve used it with a worgan hunter alt ever since I got it oddly cheaply off the auction house back somewhere around late MoP. I suspect pretty much everyone will just leave it in the back of their collections, but it would be nice seeing a few more of them around from time to time.

2 Likes

Rooster and Swift Spectral Tiger next!
Don’t keep them exclusive because you’re probably selling them for 30mil Ion

3 Likes

So glad y’all are doing these drops!!

1 Like

Could you all recommend which twitch channel to watch, by name please, I don’t watch streaming but I will for the hearth.

1 Like

I have use AutomaticJak…he has done all the twitch drops as of late …not a bad one to listen to either…also he helps out with Perky Pug runs too …to get players AOTC mounts, that can’t be in better guilds or have time to raid Heroics and tha

1 Like

Funny because I mute and minimize mine. I never watch.

2 Likes

Ion posted a talk about 8 hrs ago and that isn’t going to happen with the Spectral Tiger and more then likely not the Rooster either…wowhead has his talk right here…https://www.wowhead.com/news/swift-spectral-tiger-unlikely-to-return-via-game-promotions-332624

Nah, you’re still just another number adding to the views. So thanks.

Like you are making some cash off of it… :rofl:

The number of views doesn’t matter at all. They are garbage numbers.

And other hilarious things you tell yourself, Vol. 3

2 Likes