*2nd Update 8/8/19* Classic wow - BG Forum Fam

But but…classic doesn’t have battlegrounds…

Warsong Gulch, Arathi Basin, and Alterac Valley were all in Vanilla.

1 Like

Has any of the streamers shown any AV in classic though? I watched a minute or two of a WSG but that was all I saw.

Dunno. I don’t really watch streams.

It might not be enabled yet, since it’s still just beta.

I don’t either just saw a youtube of WSG and watched a couple minutes. Don’t like watching others play usually but wanted to see the new “old” AV.

I seem to remember hearing AV was added later and wondering if it will be available at launch of classic.

I believe that atm it’s planned for the 3rd patch of Classic (or content bucket or w/e they are calling it). There’s a sticky on Classic forums “what we know” or something like that, which is updated from time to time.

1 Like

Ah thanks, good to know. I may get to whatever level I need to in order to get in one and then wait if that’s the case.

1 Like

Level cap is 30. I don’t think you can queue av at that level.

Well I’ve given up on getting a beta invite so I’m referring to when it goes live. I want to do whatever it takes to be able to do AV in classic. The rest I’ll see about but don’t see me doing the old raids and the like.

Bgs weren’t in the original release until months later so if they are replicating it, we may not see any Bgs for a bit.

I won’t need to see them right away. I believe it takes a lot longer to get to level 10 or whatever you need to be to get into one. I don’t think it was as low as 10 when I first started in wrath but I may be wrong about that.

They’re not starting from day 1 vanilla. It’s content patch 1.12 or something so bgs are in.

It’s going to the be the wild west in the beginning, they’re doing this roll out release thing for raids and battlegrounds.

No honorable OR dishonorable kills (lol, remember those?) tracking. No honor system. No battlegrounds to start with, they came in a content patch.

The best kind of world content.

1 Like

Did anyone notice that the went from phase 4 to phase 6 in that breakdown?

That’s awesome. Thanks for the correction.

Friendship is Magic

1 Like

I like that one!

Magnificent tried and said “Super Awesome BG Forum Friends” was too many characters to fit.

2 Likes