Updated Christmas Outfits Please

These kind of look body-painted on. Not gonna dish you if you’re into that, but some more pixels and 3d attributes would be nice for those of us who want to look more… dressed. Literally.

9 Likes

Also the male ones are way more covered than the female ones, we should get hot mogs too! At least where we’re close to Azeroth’s equator!

6 Likes

I partially agree. Only partial, because I wouldn’t want to see a gnome wear it. I still have nightmares of your Valentines costume…

3 Likes

Rudeness!! It looked cute and we both know it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

P.S. Wild is cupid

1 Like

/poses on the couch
i am ready for the wintersveil card picture!

2 Likes

I am a chef not a photographer!

Unless you want a meatloaf shaped like you…

1 Like

im not going to refuse that option.

/gets to work.

1 Like

In the mean time, get like 40 people to mog into these outfits and raid a city. Not Org/SW, that’s so passé.

1 Like

There’s no challenge in that, then.

@Herne literally chills in Silvermoon daily.

2 Likes

grabs the newspaper from the Inn keep in Wayfarer’s tavern and reads it at the breakfast table with some Shadow tea borrowed from Theotar

1 Like

Update, and make a skimpy and non-skimpy version for both sexes :wink:

1 Like

how about they upgrade all the events, as a paying subscriber I am tired of 12+ year old content, this company gets away with way too much of this.

2 Likes

:expressionless:
What… are you trying to accomplish with adding this?
Literally everyone here is paying to play this game.
Yes, even those who pay with gold because that still requires effort and time + someone else’s RL cash.

1 Like

I’d vouch for boxers instead of the same bottom as women wear though… for comfort reasons.

4 Likes

do you not know what emphasizing is ?

Emphasizing is supposed to add value to something.

Not to mention, even in F2P this kind of stuff is uncalled for.

Very cute, the back is also adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Maybe unpopular opinion here but I think they are fine the way they are,
The only thing that should be changed is how the behind looks on an Undead in this outfit

Your opinion is still valued. I wouldn’t want the original replaced, rather have an added item that is more modern.

2 Likes