[Updated Aug. 27] Get the Shadowlands Collector’s Edition

What? Where did you get that from? I don’t see it in the website. Link it, pls?

I’ve been pretty loyal to a small local game store too. Would definitely love to give them a piece my money as well, since i’ve gotten every collector’s edition I have from them!

7 Likes

What? Where did you get that from? I don’t see it in the website. Link it, pls?

Replace the “dot com” with “.com”

www.blizzardgearstore dot com/games/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft:-shadowlands-collectors-edition/o-98725720+t-87946860+p-47854731+z-8-2245625715?ab={wt-static_graphic}{pt-HP}{al-ASpot}{ct-WOW_CE}{WOW}

Thank. $120 is not a price worth of this collection. Overpriced by $30.

6 Likes

That would be why I just bought it. I love the art books! :heart: Of course the other things will be nice as well.

1 Like

And if you already preordered Shadowlands, you will be credited that amount. So you’re effectively paying for the physical items if you already have the Epic preorder. To each their own, I wouldn’t ever criticize anyone saving their money!

now I just ordered mine from the main site

1 Like

When will we have evidence covenants will not be the new power grind to unlock abilities that should be part of the classes to begin with?

1 Like

If you pre-order it from the Gear Store be prepared to wait a week after release for it to arrive or spend $30 for shipping to maybe get it on the release date. Wait for Best Buy/Amazon later in the week.

Is Blizzard going to be offering refunds for those that bought both the digital and physical collectors editions like they did for BFA?

1 Like

Yes, in fact it’s the same procedure. You purchase the digital version then buy the collectors they credit your Blizz store account with the price of the digital version you purchased.

Come on guys they said they supported BLM open up those wallets and buy this product!

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity, has anyone here pre-ordered this through the Blizzard Store yet? I’m curious if it is a true pre-order and they don’t charge you yet, but wait until the day of release, or if it’s a pre-order in name only and they charge you, send you the digital key, and then you have to wait for the physical box to arrive after the release date. I ask because I’m tempted to order this now, just in case, through the blizzard store (that I have to create a new account for some reason), but hope that places like Amazon get it in a few days, in which case I can order through them, then cancel this one.

That sounds like a lot of work when you can just wait a day or 2 and get it on Amazon.

Same, I just need the item to show up on Amazon now lol.

:cookie:

Maybe, but better safe than sorry. I lost out on the anniversary box because I waited for it to show up on Amazon. It sold out in the Blizz store, when I could have played it safe, and even faster on Amazon. This way I’m safe one way or another, I just don’t want to be charged today with the chance of getting it through Amazon (or other retail outlet). /shrug

Hmm, I was expecting the box to be rainbow colored.

2 Likes

I want this but 120 is rough :disappointed:. Concept art books are always so cool

1 Like

LOL no way would I pay that much for another gimmicky BFA re-hash.

2 Likes

Hoes mad.

/10char

1 Like