[Updated Aug. 27] Get the Shadowlands Collector’s Edition

[Updated Aug. 27] Get the Shadowlands Collector’s Edition

With a single act of destruction, Sylvanas Windrunner has ripped open the way to the afterlife. Prepare to step into the Shadowlands with this limited-edition Epic Edition Collector’s Set, featuring a trove of rare and wondrous items to aid you on your journey into the beyond. Shipping begins on October 13!

View Full Article

14 Likes

Can we get a link for the preorders please?

10 Likes

When is the pre-order release date?

1 Like

I wanna buy just the expansion with the box.

9 Likes

Gasp! They put the art book back in! (wiggles with glee)

:cookie:

19 Likes

I would have liked to have the “Making of” DVD, showing how this was actually created until pre-sales.

12 Likes

Glad the art book is back. That was a major part of the CE. BFA was bereft of the book and that sucked.

9 Likes

www.blizzardgearstore (dot) com/games/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft:-shadowlands-collectors-edition

4 Likes

Natalya look at my last posts and I just put in a link.

2 Likes

Pins? Check
Art Book? Check
Mouse pad? Check
Digital Soundtrack? Check
Game DVD? Not check

At least the game key is there.

2 Likes

$119.99…

Thank you for this. I can finally skip a collectors edition.

12 Likes

Does anyone know if any other retailers will carry it? Would honestly prefer to get it off Amazon because free shipping and guaranteed release date delivery.

4 Likes

I will buy it if you actually do any work whatsoever on feral/gurdian druids.

6 Likes

Pass!

Overpriced and will be rushed!

10 Likes

I am looking forward to purchase it since I have all but Vanilla’s CE.

6 Likes

Has any one bought this yet? If you buy it from blizz do you get the digital code already? or is going to come in the box? Again, asking if any one has bought it FROM Blizz. I’m sure from other retailers it would come in box.

1 Like

The real question that needs to be answered, imo. The idea of paying $25 for next-day delivery is silly and I don’t need $40 in Blizzard Balance from buying the base edition and waiting 3-7 days for the CE to ship.

Of course by delaying I’m also risking this selling out within hours like the 15th anniversary edition did…

1 Like

Me too, I have all of them except Vanilla and looking forward to have this one. As long as it is not US $100 for downloadable content. The Art book, mouse pad, and pins are fine, but not worth 100 stacks.

That box alone makes the purchase worth it.

Cannot wait to read through that artbook.

2 Likes

120 bucks?!?! f that

4 Likes