[UPDATED AUG. 18] Time Runs Short: Battle for Azeroth

Confirmed prepatch lands on Aug 25

wait is there a source to this that I am missing due to lack of sleep or are you just memeing on us?

They are memeing. At the absolute earliest since we have ongoing cloak progression, September 15 would be the date. However I think they may add a 2-3 week buffer/plateau, and then drop pre-patch.

Also put all the corruption on the vendor by now. Seriously no reason to have us jumping through hoops like circus animals. We wanna play the game but you are generating apathy for no reason.

2 Likes

I just want to use the new customization options already :sob:

2 Likes

Blizzard will give us at least a two week warning for the pre-patch.

2 Likes

It wouldnā€™t be on the 25th. Theyā€™d do it on a Tuesday.

This has been my guess as well.

When they did the weapons in Legion they gave us a couple weeks of ā€œultimate powa!ā€ before they shut them off completely.

1 Like

August 25th is a tuesday though.

Yeah probably not. Seems too soon to me.

Oh, HA!

I was thinking September :rofl:

Edit: it sure as HELL isnā€™t going to be next week though.

1 Like

I donā€™t think this is a mistakeā€¦they just failed to tell people in time. :slightly_frowning_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

The only thing missing on that page was the ā€œoptionā€ for people to buy a carry. Not too far off from the twitch stream plugs honestlyā€¦

2400 is the only thing stopping me from even wanting to go for all the essences, and was from the start. Literally killed any and all desire.

Thereā€™s just so many factors around that sole thing ontop of the difficulty curve that made it a horrible choice to have for the meta.
Been spamming for two weeks for a healer on Alliance for arenas under our own exp caps (my partner is a multi-glad), and havenā€™t gotten anything. Keep tanking due to taking people hoping to at least educate them, but they donā€™t listen.

This is discounting spending weeks in past seasons just trying to find people for elite sets. My partners from when I was originally playing at high ratings? All quit, or are Horde.

So I have to go Horde to complete this meta or something? (Weā€™ve got plenty of MWā€™s just telling /me/ to transfer, when everything else I have groups for are Alliance.)

This is getting beyond frustrating.
I donā€™t know a single person on this faction who has the whole meta without buying a boost in PvP.

1 Like

This is how it is, glads doing what they have to for arena. With just having r4 conflict. And then the other side with pve players having everything, and just lacking CnS

Looks like the brontosaur auction mount has an initial starting price of 15million gold for BMAH listings

Wowā€¦that is crazy. :woman_shrugging: :man_shrugging: Long boi is going to cost that much on BMAH?

1 Like

How though, isnā€™t gold cap still 10m -1?

pointless removal

4 Likes

imagine thinking youā€™re ā€œspecialā€ for having this achievementā€¦

when all you did was winning acti/blizz RNG system and of course in 98% of the cases get carried to 2.4.

keep up the bad decisions up there devs.

On beta I see an auction for 9,999,999 gold for an Unclaimed Black Market Container - not even a guaranteed long boi. This is such utter hot garbage, Blizzard.

Edit: I suppose itā€™s possible that someone just bought a container out for that price thoughā€¦ and it may not even really be the long boi. Itā€™s possibleā€¦ but itā€™s still das poop.

Its beta. People copy gold over like crazy (if transfers are open).

Iā€™ll keep an eye out for the long boi. I doubt Iā€™ll see it but Iā€™ll still keep an eye outā€¦