[Updated 11/4] November’s Trading Post is Out of this World

It would tickle me pink if after blizzcon opened, everyone was gifted free tender, and some new items related to the expansion that was just announced showed up in the post. :upside_down_face:

It’s really not much to look at unless you really wanted a classic zebra. I think it was nice of them to bring it back from the dead for the collectors who really want it, though.

3 Likes

The saddle is nice

I remember when I got the zevhra back in BC… accidentally claimed it on the wrong character, and since there were no account wide collections yet, it was stuck on my draenei mage enchanting alt. Such a bad match lol.

Now all my characters can use it, but never do really. Still a bit of a funny memory though. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Wait … where’s the fishing?

1 Like

loving this kind of simple stuff

Ensemble: Vagabond’s Sepia Threads

The monk staff that was clearly made on the shape of the monk brewmaster artifact doesnt have the artifact tied animation and idle poses, so it is glued to your back like any staff and the keg keeps clipping on the character’s head.

Even when monks get something cool they get shafted.

1 Like

the bonus one is meh, this month :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually bought a couple things this month, after 2 months where there was nothing I wanted. Bought the foam sword rack, the mechanical mace, the acolyte’s mace, and the 2 cheap sets. I like how there is one with a scarf instead of a hood, it’s a great way to go without a helm without hiding the slot and still having something there. Reminds me of TOTK where you can get an NPC to take Link’s hood down.

1 Like

Ive been focusing on the little hood/cloak kind of thing on trading post when something is there. They go really well with a lot of in game mog sets.

1 Like

I can’t remember where I saw the question asked, but someone asked if learning one of the spectral mounts from this month would give you the mount from the opposing faction. I can confirm that it does not. If you want both, you’ll need to buy both.

the need to put the grande pollo chicken mount on the trading post at some point

1 Like

I really wish we’d start seeing some return items to the post so that we got confirmation and evidence that things do infact return. So far all we have is a guarantee that things return but we’ve yet to see that. The cost of things keeps going up as well which makes it feel extra bad.

I am going to get the 2 mounts and maybe the toy… mounts for sure others I can decide later

Man you guys sure do you like to complain about free stuff.

A couple things have cycled back through. The blue bow from the first month came back a couple months ago. I can prob dig around for a few others I just remember the bow because i bought it the first month. We just dont know the time frame that things will cycle back

1 Like

Nice! I have the spectral mounts from long ago so I’m going for the Zhevra, toy and pet for sure. I like the warlock weapons and the stave, may have to freeze one for later.

I focused on getting these every month so far. Theres been a lot of creative tmogs I’ve seen people do with the capes/hoods

2 Likes

ugh i hate it. but thank you

Spent my tenders this month on the Zhevra mount and mummy pet. I have really wanted the Zhevra mount for years and I really liked the mummy pet.

Thank you for putting the Zhevra mount on the Trading Post. It is very much appreciated! :zebra:

—2 days until Blizzcon starts (Nov. 3rd)!—

:meat_on_bone::crocodile: :cut_of_meat::japanese_ogre:

2 Likes