Update: Earthfury Pop Growing - Blizard is Listening! Come to our server, help EF grow!

Had steady groups in rfk and 2 sm gy groups. There were alliance messing with us at sm too which is a good sign. …even thou their skills at pvp were severely lacking.
EF is fine

2 Likes

This is good. I am very glad they are opening more realms to transfer from! I think after this, Earthfury will be in good if not better standing. Thank you Blizz for working on this.

2 Likes

This is what I’ve been waiting for. Looks like I’ll be transfering to Heartseeker with 4 friends today. Thank you Blizz.

2 Likes

Myself and two buddies just moved from Kirtonos.

and 1 week later the server is fine, maybe give it some time next go around

2 Likes

Still no groups man. It’s better you mean. But definitely not fine.

1 Like

You’re expecting every server to be Herod/Faerlina/etc. If you want that kind of experience then go deal with the queues.

im seeing groups but its not even near peak hours yet.

I’ve had groups for everything I’ve tried to do. It’s you. Learn to form groups.

2 Likes

Just transferred last night from Skeram. Goodbye ques, hello Earthfury!

2 Likes

It was really bananas bizarre to read this thread. I think it’s as old as Earthfury is.

1 Like

this thread keeps on giving…im wearing my rocket helm when grinding solo because alliance is growing and ganking-which I have much respect for-few weeks back I never even had to look around when grinding or traveling…now head is on a swivel.

1 Like

pop is in a sweet spot right now. i don’t particularly want more people considering when they remove layering they will lower population cap. if we inch higher into high pop we’re likely going to end up having a queue when phase 2 hits.

my auctions are gobbled up quickly, rares are actually selling at rare prices, the ah isn’t so flooded like full servers causing everything to be worthless. and i haven’t had an issue finding groups.

not sure what a higher pop will give us that would be a positive. i don’t want more people, only negatives will come out of this especially if a ton of horde show up and mess up the current decent pop balance.

3 Likes

That’s my fear. If we get transfers we need more Alliance than Horde. I do agree we don’t need much more. People seem to think simply because the full servers are full they’ll never have a problem playing. High and full servers will almost need to be split at Phase 2 to be viable. Nodes will be camped as they are now. Queues will stretch infinitely. Can only imagine trying to even tag a World Dragon on Herod or Faerlina come Phase 2

3 Likes