Update: Cross Realm Trading is Available

Still not fixed… :rage: :rage: :rage:

3 Likes

It’ll be fixed when it’s fixed.

You mean IF it’s ever fixed. Which I’m starting to doubt since tomorrow will be 2 weeks.

5 Likes

bruh… Blizzard…

5 Likes

I really hope that this gets fixed soon…

6 Likes

Well…yeah. lmao

1 Like

so what was the 1.5 hour long maintanence for then?

3 Likes

Yes, it’s been a disaster, in eu we have an unusual maintenance on thursday night, if it’s not fixed then I wouldn’t be surprised if it takes till 10.1.7.

However I disagree on 1 thing with the one who complained about transferring some stuff and having gold scattered around: that’s always been a good thing for gold making, if anything I wish I had transferred the stuff I had to sell immediately, but I had so much stuff, and was tired, so I thought I’d do it later and then couldn’t do it any more, weeks or months of delay is really terrible.

Especially with 0 info from blizzard.

2 Likes

I’ve done the opposite and killed that optimism, that way I can’t be disappointed.

3 Likes

4 Likes

seriously are you telling me you think a multi billion dollar company like blizzard has a lack of manpower to have both a team fixing thier screwup as well as a team to cordinate the info on updating the community on the progress/eta? im sure this is hard to understand but blizzard isnt a small start up working out of chris metzen’s basement man… they have both the resources and the manpower to do both things with ease they simply have chosen not to.

2 Likes

it was to ensure the ingame ducks were fed and they had pleanty of free roamage… wait you thought blizz was gonna give people valid information on a reasonable timetable… LOL

1 Like

btw i imediately thought of “what about dreams” by heart… because thats all we are able to do, well dream and also breath deep on the hopium

Cross-realm arbitrage was the goal. I expected there to be bugs and kinks with this patch, but the last thing I expected to be an issue was item trading.

1 Like

I’ve come to accept that fixing this issue is not a priority for them.

5 Likes

It’s pretty frustrating that this hasn’t been solved yet. I might be misremembering but on social media they were touting this as a big part of the patch, and it’s been disabled since day one…

6 Likes

I think the most frustrating part of this is that while this was a main feature along with the new content, so much of the highlights of the patch did not work.

Just off the top of my head, the character reworks were severely OP and have had to be nerfed, Time rifts were laggy and bugged, cross-realm trading has issues, the DF dungeon quests were supposed to be moved into the dungeons for characters under 70, Chrome was supposed to scale to 61 but doesn’t, and I’m sure more.

I get there’s a lot of coding and error fixing, but at a minimum some communication acknowledging some of the problems and approximately time-line for fixes from time to time. Note: that could mean: “We expect to have XYZ fixed by next reset.” Mostly I see class adjustment coming out almost exclusively, which is necessary, but is the DF team only working on class adjustments?

7 Likes

Yes, I don’t think that’s asking too much, doesn’t have to be a “we’ll fix by next reset” set in stone, but at least so that we have half an idea: when the issue happened I thought it was gonna be fixed in a day max, and now we’re possibly looking at 1 whole patch? Massive difference!

3 Likes

not gonna lie i was so excited for this feature.

3 Likes