Update: Cross Realm Trading is Available

Update: Cross Realm Trading was recently re-enabled. Thank you for your patience.

Cross Realm Trading has been temporarily disabled while we address an issue causing realm instability. An update will be provided when this feature is re-enabled. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

another day, another bug

2 Likes

I’m sure people are exploiting it already.

1 Like

Can you fix the Time Rifts also?

4 Likes

Realms will be unstable if people are able to get away with exploiting.

1 Like

Can we shut down time rifts until they are more stable as well like they should have been ironed out before going live?

4 Likes

I just see Blizzard finding a reason to recall Cross-Realm trading. I don’t question they would be legitimate reasons. Exploiters, bots and hackers will ruin anything.

2 Likes

Was it ever re-enabled? I feel like this message has been on my launcher for a couple days now.

5 Likes

Hasn’t it already been off for days? I was kinda hoping this was post it was coming back on :\

10 Likes

Yeah, I think they disabled cross-realm trading after Moon Guard and Tichondrius crashed on Tuesday.

Please disable and fix the time rift lag. Its HORRIBLE.

2 Likes

Yeah cross-realm trading was the only thing I really cared about in this patch. I even reactivated my 2nd account so I could move stuff around for my alts… I got to do that for about 12 HRS. Now it’s been 2 days of waiting and still no ETA for a fix.

5 Likes

Any ETA for it returning?

6 Likes

It’s so disgraceful that the issue hasnt been resolved after a week.

6 Likes

Being down for a week is ridiculous but what’s even worse is no word on when or even if it will be fixed.

3 Likes

They don’t really have to give an ETA though; at least not the way it was worded. “We will update you when it’s enabled again (period)”

:joy:

1 Like

10 Likes

I’m with you on this. I purchased a second account and bought the expansion so I could start moving around stuff from old realms and buy the patterns I was missing on my main crafter. I wonder if we could get a refund?

3 Likes

Fixed, or created?

edit: oh sorry, your statement was singular, so it must refer to fixed, the created always comes in multiples.

I was able to get the expansion for my 2nd account refunded but not the gametime.