Update: Cross Realm Trading is Available

Blizzard: “Oh no. SHUT IT DOWN! SHUT. IT. DOWN!”

Good to see it’s working again in the us as well, in the eu I tried now and it’s still working, so hopefully it stays like that now.

1 Like

Just tried and I can happily confirm it is working in the US. :partying_face: :partying_face:

Only certain realms, unfortunately. Some realms I can easily trade, others give me the conjured items error message.

Happy that it’s back, gonna utilize it as much as possible.

I’m seeing an issue with moving over some BFA crafted gear. The trade window just shuts down the moment the item is selected. I’ve been able to move over plans / crafted gear from other expansions without issue.

Cross Realm Trading was recently re-enabled. Thank you for your patience.

6 Likes

Thank you for the update!

It seems It’s not fully enabled yet as I still can’t send mail to my alliance alts on a different server from my horde main…

3 Likes

did it break again?

1 Like

Thanks for resolving this issue and keeping us informed. Just let my Guild know on Discord as we have some members in our community from different servers.

Of course you can’t it’s cross-realm trading not cross-realm mailing. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I feel like a lot of people were under this impression too, myself included at the start. The Mandela Effect is at play, it seems like.

1 Like

I wish mail had been included but it was never mentioned so I wasn’t expecting it.

The community manager replied to this thread today 3 hrs ago but me and a friend cannot send $ and other non-soulbound items to our respected characters. Says in red " You cannnot send mail to that realm" keep in mind we were sending to same faction. So its still issue. Also today less than hour the game is having Authentication issues slowing and preventing logins"…

:sob: :sob:

1 Like

Because you can’t mail anything like that cross server. That was never announced as part of this feature.

gold? yes it was :rofl:

Nope. It was not.

1 Like

Cross Realm trading but not mail ?

Cross Realm Trading, yes. Mail was never part of it, at least after it went live. Think they tried the mail part on the PTR but it didn’t make the cut.

1 Like

gotcha. Ty for the tip. Figured it would work the same but they definitely need more updates and software to enable sending via mail. :rofl: