Update Blood Elf Paladin Mount

I just use the red recolor of the Legion Paladin mount. It works perfectly well, and even updates my little gallop ability whose name I’m completely blanking on right now

I’ve tried using that one, but it’s red, silver and blue. If you squint it can kind of go with the Blood Knight set, but not really. It definitely doesn’t go with the heritage set.

Bloodelf paladins should get an armoured Dragonhawk summon.

Give a bit of nostalgia to the Dragonhawk riders of WC3

They have a bunch of hairstyles…like a bunch.

Hairstyles aren’t the discussion. The mount should be updated to fall in line with the rest. Druids had their models updated, this is a simple request.

Heck, Draenei could have theirs updated as well.

The human charger needs an fidelity update, and the blood elves just straight up need a new mount.

It made sense back in TBC because roots in the same order and blah blah blah. But that was thrown out the window when they gave Dwarves a racial mount.

And while they are at it the warlock mounts need fidelity updates too.

2 Likes

To be fair, Draenei women don’t need anything else other than being Draenei women.

never change the old school warlock mount. it is perfect when you get the green fire.

My dolly needs a special pony too!

Compared to Draenei, but we definitely have nowhere near the most customizations. Female Blood Elves are mid-range. Male close to last.

1 Like

Meanwhile the nightborne have like . . . three hairstyles.

1 Like

This would be perfect