Update Blood Elf Paladin Mount

It’s outdated and in desperate need of an update. The only alternatives are the legion class mount glyphs and none of them match the blood elf color theme, or heritage armor.

12 Likes

Would be nice. Also add different version per race. I wouldn’t mind having a Paladin style Hawkstrider.

10 Likes

DK mount needs updating as well.

7 Likes

Blood elves need a light chicken mount. Seems more traditional for them than a horse.

3 Likes

Aren’t Blood Elves the only Paladins without a racial mount at this point? I threw a fit about this awhile ago and I am pretty sure they are.

We still use the recolored Derp horse from Vanilla.

3 Likes
1 Like

That passes as more of a Silvermoon mount.

1 Like

I meant what we can draw from or recolor. I wasn’t clear, sorry about that.

All good. Been hoping Blizz would add one since they updated the Dwarfs one.

1 Like

The DK mount from the starting zone(s) should be specific based on race.

Orc DK? An Undead Wolf mount.
Pandaren DK? An undead turtle mount.
etc

1 Like

Hello from the future! Just a reminder that the blood elf paladin mount needs updated. Get to it Blizzard!

6 Likes

It could be great to get a HD mount for Human, Dwarf, Draenei and Tauren too.

4 Likes

Yesh, blizzard get on it NOW!

3 Likes

Three Years?

Three Cheers!!!

3 Likes

Yes, as part of my ongoing support for necromancer class. Every day a post will rise.

I want an updated one so bad! The dwarf, dark iron, lightforged draenei ones look so good! I want what they got :frowning:

Blood elves have the most customization options in the game. It only makes sense they get more…

:sob:

I hope you’re being satirical. Cause no, they don’t lol. Someone did a chart forever ago. It’s orc male and night elf female. Blood elves are middle of the pack. The men in particular for blood elves is awful with only one page of customization.

1 Like

Meanwhile draenei have nowhere close to that!!

Not by a longshot.