[Update 10/3] Character Restoration Now Available

They are a Death Knight, one of the more “evil” classes if you don’t count warlocks, but thanks to Fordring the Alliance forgave them for everything. Which sorta points to how desperate the Alliance needs help in fighting us EVIL Horde.

1 Like

In 3 weeks the prepatch begins and everything changes

/raises eyebrow

hmmm i think alliance needs a taure…no wait, a minotaur race, who dont like daises, live in old ruins and befriend us when we rescue their chief from a murloc apocalypse, cause we all learned murloc speak and told the murlocs if they didnt leave the minotaur alone, we’d have a dragon burn down their seaside shanties.

We left him there for a reason and we would have gotten away with it if it wasn’t for you meddling do gooders.

1 Like

A new warbank that is still unfathomably priced out of reach of the vast majority of the player base, not even an achievable goal for most, as it should be instead of what it currently is.

1 Like

And consistently having the most powerful racials in the game.

(Still do.)

1 Like

yeah but but but beastslaying was good for a whole raid tier T__T

2 Likes

I’m actually sitting here laughing, thank you - good thing my coffee was put down.

(It’s so hard to drink in this diving helmet. :sob: )

Why is it always in front of Stormwind. What Orgrimmar or Silvermoon not cool enough?

If anything I need to delete alts than need to restore any

:crab: :ocean: :crab: :ocean:

1 Like

To be honest, I don’t know why there is any picture at all with the announcement - it seems unrelated to the content. But I’m for it because it includes a gnome!

(And I don’t particularly mind the night elf hunk in the background…)

1 Like

I think the picture is a perfect example of “deleted characters.” Smart choices from the art team.

3 Likes

The pessimist in me says the reason they don’t want perma-delete characters, is to keep addicts from leaving the game.

If I lost all my old stuff, there wouldn’t be much to keep me around. I can be sure of that.

WoW is an investment of a game. Always was.

1 Like

Pointy mud huts and 2007 jaggies :dracthyr_tea:

2 Likes

But it includes a gnome! I can’t imagine deleting a gnome! The other two, ok sure. Good examples

No, then it would be a mechagnome. A Tauren Rogue and probably a demon hunter

:crab: :ocean: :crab: :ocean:

1 Like

Probably in a couple weeks from now.

Same with Tauren rogue, I tried it, but I remembered it was still a rogue and I am the worst at all rogue specs! The character was cute though. If I understood rogue I would have kept him.

1 Like

Slapndaface :pinched_fingers:

1 Like

I think it was really the hair choices that started those people on the path to deleting the character. Really awful hair led to a lack of interest which led to their lack of picking a transmog that wasn’t ugly and then ultimately they just abandoned them.

Or maybe they didn’t know about the barber which also explains not knowing about transmog?

1 Like

Oi, a wise guy, eh?

3 Likes