Upcoming tuning

BM having access to binding shot/scatter shot/intim/explosive trap/tar trap all at once this expansion is what makes them kitelords. All hunter specs have access to all these, but BM never has to stop running for any reason. Also, it has the shorter freedom cd compared to the other specs.

Having more options to land traps out of frees up more of your ccs to peel the dps riding you. And honestly, the best strat vs melee seems to just be using literally all of your cc on them just to keep kiting. You donā€™t really need cc on healers in 2s as BM to win against lots of stuff, you just need to pump max damage while taking as little as possible.

Itā€™s hard to say what specs felt hard, because 99% of my losses were simply because the other team had a dragon healer and I didnā€™t. I guess feral felt overall the hardest. They felt difficult even with non-dragon healers.

2 Likes

Makes sense. Thatā€™s usually my strategy in 2s and works really well.

F. Itā€™s like youā€™re speaking to my soul.

Ya, I had a similar problem on ele/dragon. Felt like you just coulnā€™t really kite them and died over time.

Makes sense! I forgot about the explosive trap. TYVM.

Iā€™ve been playing BM / presvoker since the start of season 1 dragonflight. Plays very similar to rdruid / hunter in terms of strengths and weaknesses.

All melee dps seem pretty easy, locks and other hunters are much harder matchups.

1 Like

Finally got some time on my enhance and Iā€™m not convinced the upcoming buffs are enough or even address the issues. How did enhance go live being this bad? Itā€™s incredible. I feel like Iā€™m pumping damage and then I look at the meters and Iā€™m doing half or less then the rest of the dps.

Git gud
/10char

Iā€™m trying. :frowning:

Good, we have swole dragging us down enough already. (Also they could probably remove pvp mod on msw damage and nerf heals a bit)