Upcoming tuning

That’s me on a Saturday night out :hotdog: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The raid class balance is killing pvp balance. I am still wondering how Rets ends with a nerf when in pvp is already in B tier, looks like we are go straight to C tier

Ret is S++ wdym???

Fire ignored is my issue. lol

1 Like

Yea no shot its bottom of gutter in PVE/PVP they double dip destro buffs for PVE/PVP and toss fire a 6% buff

6% of 0 is still 0.
Living bomb hits like 30k in PVP, 30% buff is still 0.

Like is this real you can’t even bothered to bump up its skills and look at how nerfed unleashed inferno is in pvp?

Guess were waiting for next tuning pass after AWC. Maybe for christmas we’ll get some love

3 Likes

These changes are on-point.

Shadow Bolt is busted right now
Corruption and Wither were ticking too much for a single dot.
You can kill with corruption/wither and instant bolt procs

Changes to UA reallocates the damage changing the profile to a casted DOT and increases the punishment utility of it.
It also makes rampant somewhat usable again.

:clap:

1 Like

Destro will still be awful.

I’m Hogx, hog, hogfive, and a few others.

Did I play my alt after a few beers and disappoint or offend you like so many large women in college?

If so, I apologize Nas. You seem like a good player and nice person.

The only Hog imposter I’ve seen lately is Hogreborn, a multi-R1 healer associate who trolls me and trash talks streamers claiming to be me.

1 Like

Arms warrior just keeps taking Ls another nerf to arms.

Yeah I’m having fun as frost but I think ima stick to shadow as much as I hate the playstyle it pumps and I have fun pew pewing kids/old neckbeards

Nope. Why should there be?

Oh god no. You almost beat me in 2s earlier. I saw rdruid+bm and im like, “okay dragon+dk free win” and then my dk almost died twice and dipped to 13 and 7% hp in different goes. We actually would’ve lost because youe druid was going to reclone me, but there was just enough of a gap for me to lob a tts firebreath that did like 800k.

I was genuinely surprised that it was that close because I feel like bm is so bad XD

Oh yeah…i was playing yolo games with a bunch of random healers today on my alts. I think that guy left after that game and trash talked me.

shrug

I just said, well…thanks for the games.

I got 2100 pretty easily as BM on my main hunter this week with a great healer (Jacob). But we’ve also played 2s for like 5 years and cover each other pretty well.

Playing no voice LFG randoms to 1600s in 2s felt nearly as hard as 2100 with my normal healer.

The aversion to voice is always interesting, and the toxicity is real. Oh well…gg man.

3 Likes

Yeah BM actually does really good single target dmg right now. I don’t think it even needs buffs.

Not trying to toot my own horn here, but I played a ton of 2s games as BM the past few days across 2 hunters, all at 2k-2.1k mmr (which is basically top end now) and I think the only time I got outdamaged in single target damage was vs Nahj playing sub rogue.

I doubt the spec would do as well in 3s since its damage profile relies on just steady consistent damage, but it’s like the perfect spec for 2s currently. It has way more kiting potential than in DF, to the point that you’re not even a viable target for melee (in 2s).

1 Like
  • Protection
    • Divine Protection’s damage reduction increased by 50% in PvP combat.

But protpally doesn’t have DP. Is it a typo and rets get their 20% wall back?

Saw boomkin performing worse than Aug in raid :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

What comp?? And what matchups were easier/harder for you?

That’s CRAZY. You’re not supposed to win that MU and you almost did. I’m fairly positive he could’ve just killed the dk too because he cast 0 damage and was just pump-faking clones.

Yeah, I see this all the time with lfg. I feel like so many losses happen just because you weren’t able to communicate what otherwise would have been a win… then people get mad that they lost a winnable game XD

If only there was something you could have done to prevent that :stuck_out_tongue:

I havent seen or played enough bm hunter. What makes it better at kiting? Just the disengage root/slow from the hero talents? I know the double wall is insane for survivability, but is there anything else?

Also same question, what do you beat/lose to as bm? I always like seeing people make “bad” specs work.

Yeah, it’s REALLY bad. I know everyone is sick of boomy and for good reason, but it’s legit terrible atm in pve for damage/survivability reasons and even worse in pvp for the same becase 60% of your damage is hardcast wrath/starfire which you legit cannot do in pvp.

1 Like

What Boomkin really needs is a survivability buff (at least, a fix to Frenzied Regen).

Ya it’s the same problem in pve. Lowest max hp, need to cc yourself to heal in bear form, 0 passive healing. Only class in the game without some kind of passive healing or rotational quick heal to sustain them or prevent/reduce big damage.

1 Like